Chapter 32

Scarlett's POV

Its been few days since Eros apologised to me. It has been great since then. He takes good care of me.

Yeah he must do that, as you are a small stupid baby.

Shut up.

He's trying hard to win my trust. But what can I do. I really felt bad when he said those words to me. I started liking him but that bitch turned everything wrong.

Just because of her I started having nightmares of fake asses falling from sky.

You're exaggerating.

I'm telling the truth.

Yeah.

I was sitting in the dining area thinking what is he planning to do next. And I haven't decided what would I give him on his birthday. And the most amazing thing is that, his birthday is tomorrow.

Slow claps for you Scarlett.

Suddenly my phone beeped and Eros name pop on the screen.

When I checked it there was a message.

My dear wifey stop playing with the food.

Is he watching me? I looked around myself. But there was nothing.

Ain't he being creepy?

My phone again buzzed.

Oh my innocent wifey, I'm not around you but I'm in your heart.

Chessy much. I scoffed.

Who's innocent here? He should write stupid. Must be autocorrect's fault.

Shush.

Yeah I also think that it was cheesy. Forget it.

Where is he? I looked around me.

My phone again buzzed.

Relax baby.
Now get your sexy ass up and walk towards our room.

I blushed at his comment but got up and walked towards our room and entered it. My phone again buzzed.

Now go to the closet.

I walked there. My phone again buzzed.

Open it and there would be a dress. Take it with you.

I did as he said.My phone buzzed again.

Now there are shoes for you in your shoe rack. Take them also and go towards the dressing mirror.

In the shoe rack there was a box as he said. I hold the box and exited the closet.

I kept all things on the bed and walked towards the dressing mirror.

There would be a box for you. Open it.

I did exactly as he said. When I opened it my eyes widen. There are a pair of beautiful diamond earings. I took one and put it on my ear for try.

It perfectly suits you my wifey.

I again looked around me but nothing was there.

Eager are we? I know you can't wait to see me.

I blushed.

Now stop blushing and wear all these things and get ready for your super sexy husband by 8.