Chapter 23

Eros's POV

It's the time to cut the cake, I helped her to get up and we both reached near the cake and everyone was clapping and cheering for us.

She hold the knife with her hand then looked towards me, telling me to join her. So I hold her hand instead of holding the knife. She shuddered under my touch. An unknown sensation ran through me.

I looked at her.

She also looked at me. But she quickly turned her face away.

Does she felt the same?

May be, but I hope she does.

We both cut the cake and the crowd applauded loudly.

I took a spoonfull of cake and put it front of her mouth. She ate the cake and smiled at me.

I licked the same spoon from which she ate. It's delicious now.

She blushed and I moaned in the delicious taste.

She gulped which formed a smirk on my face.

I came closer to her ear.

"Now it tastes so delicious when my wife had already tasted it" I said.

I can see the goosebumps that rose all over her body due to our closeness.

She immediately looked down and tried to hide her blush.

She looked so cute at this moment.

I chuckled at her state.

Soon we both were attended the guests. After attending a few guests, we both once again were back to our places. I can't help but want to tease her so I teased her.

"You're so lucky to have an extra hot, extra sexy and extraordinary husband like me, right Scar baby?" I teased.

I just love teasing her.

She was glaring at me but Nick interrupted her.

Why Nick why? We were having fun.

Nick came and started flirting with her. A feel of jealousy ran throughout me. I know Nick is my friend and he don't see Scar in that way but I can't help myself, this jealousy is making me feel stupid things. I gathered my most deadliest glare and shot it towards him, but Nick being Nick, he ignored all my daggers and kept flirting with my wife.

What is he saying? He knows that you are head over heels for her. He knows that you're totally whipped.

Shut up. I'm not whipped.

Yeah! I'm whipped right?

It was not enough that Nick was flirting with her that Scar also started to flirt back with him. I'm getting annoyed by their flirting.

Now this is enough, if I can't stop Nick I surely can stop her, Right?

I narrowed my eyes at her. She should have known that by now that she's mine and only mine. No sharing. She really loves to tease me. So to tease her back,

I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it a little.

Her eyes widen and her face started turning red.

A smirk forms on my face.

Nick asked her that her if she will leave with him after me and this was the thing that made me angry, so I shouted at him to stop him.

She's not going to leave me for anyone, not now not ever. She'll be mine forever.

Aaha! Possessive much.