Chapter 7

Guys if you are liking my story... please do comment...

So.. I'll know that you are liking it...

Enjoy your reading..😊😊

Scarlett's POV

Its been two days since my mom bursted a giant bomb on me.

She didn't say anything after that and was busy in doing her work.

My mom has her own boutique. I got inspired from her and want to help her in future.

Aww, so sweet. Like mother like daughter.

I smiled.

I told all about the marriage news to my friends, both were like what the hell is your mom thinking, sudden marriage, you are so young for marriage, all these words are from Richie. It's really great to know that someone other than your family cares for you.

But when I told Sonya she said "wow, lucky you, marrying a ceo guy. Is he sexy? Is he tall? Babe I envy you. I wish I also had a mom like you." She is totally insane. Here I'm feeling sad that I'm getting married and she is saying all these things. But deep down I know she was saying all this to lift my mood.

I sighed.

I was in my room, busy in playing games in my phone when there's a knock on my door.

"It's open" I yelled.

The door opened and my mom's face came into my view. She was smiling. She came and sat beside me showing her cute smile.

Be ready girl.. my inner voice warned.

Ohh! hush up.

"Hey honey. How are you?" She asked politely.

Isn't she being very polite??

I ignored my inner voice.

"I'm fine mom. How about you?" I replied with a smile.

Smile as much as you can.

Can't you keep your mouth shut.

Okay. As you say, but babes you'll soon see, How evil your mom is?

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll surely be fine as my little baby girl is completing her mother's wish. Infact I'm not fine I'm on cloud nine to have such a daughter like you. I'm glad that you're my daughter" she smiled by showing her shiny teeth.

I smiled in reply.

"I talked to your future mother-in-law about the marriage and she told me that her son is also ready, so we decided to arrange a meeting for both of you." she cheerfully said.

See I told you to be ready.

You're right.

Now go and meet him and make him say no to you.

I secretly smiled at my inner voice.

"So you both are meeting tomorrow at The Chelsea's. Be ready and reach there by 12 noon. And here is a dress for you, which I specially made for my honey bunch" she said while handing me the box.

It was a white coloured box with pink ribbon knotted on the top of the box.

When I opened the box my eyes widen, it has an white dress with pearls embedded in its neck, it was so beautiful.

I'm in love it.

Me too.

I jumped from my seat and crushed my mum by tightly hugging her.