Chapter 2

Scarlett's pic above... what do you guys think??

Guys if you don't like her, you can use your own imagination.

Scarlett's POV

It's been a week since I bumped into that Mr. Rude guy.

I hope I never meet that guy again.

I'm happy that I haven't crossed paths with him again.

Liar. You're dying to meet him.

Why would I be dying?

Aren't you the one thinking about him all the time?

Yeah! He got some nice looks and that body plus those eyes, but that doesn't mean I would forget his impolite behavior.

Sure. Why not.

Let's forget about him and lemme enjoy today's day. Today is our graduation ceremony and our college has invited the most famous bachelor Mr. Eros Jordan, Ceo of the Jordan Trades and Co., afterwards there will be a graduation party for all the graduates. I'm too excited for the party.

I came to know a little about the ceo guy, Mr. Eros Jordan. He's so handsome and sexy. He's every girls dream and not to forget the arrogance, rudeness and attitude with his charming looks. But he has achieved a lot in lesser time, which made me a lil bit excited to know more about him.

Why can't the handsome and rich guys be sweet and polite? Why are they so arrogant? So full of themselves?

You have a point there but, why would I care, I don't want any arrogant guy in my life.

Wow! Our Scarlett rhymed a line.
Amazing.

I rolled my eyes.

I'm really very excited to finally get my degree. Yippiee.

Now, I'm getting ready for the party with Sonya. I want to wear my brown dress but Sonya said that I'll look like a nerd in that because of its simplicity but I don't think so. Hey! don't you all dare think that I'm a nerd, because I'm not but Sonya is a fashion queen so she thinks I dress up like a nerd plus I have a like for books too,  may be that made her think of me like that. Nevermind, now I'm wearing a royal blue dress which reaches my mid thigh, with sweetheart neckline. I let my hair down, with a minimal amount of makeup done by Sonya and not to forget my heels. I love my heels a lot. I usually don't like getting ready that much. I'm more of a pajama kinda girl. What a comfort they give. But a girl have to get ready sometimes, so let it be. When I was done I took a glance of myself in the mirror,

I gasped, Sonya really did a work on me, the girl in the mirror look stunning.

Are you sure you're the same girl in the mirror?

I'm confused too.

"Someone's going to be in the spot light" Sonya teased.

I blushed.

When I looked towards Sonya, she is looking fab with her red strapless dress and with those black killer heels she looked sexy.

"God Sonya you look sexy" I complimented.

"I know babes" she said with a wink.

"Now, lets go, we're getting late." she said. With that we left our house and reached our soon to be ex-college.

As we reached Scarlett ran off to his boyfriend, leaving me alone. Why Sonya why?

When I was about to enter my soon to be ex-college, I ran into a wall.

Mr. Rudeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें