Chapter 21

Eros's POV for all of you guys

You all wants to know , right? What's going on his mind?

Enjoy😘

Eros's POV

Days went on a great speed and day after tomorrow  I'll be getting married to my Scarlett.

A totally whipped man talks.

I rolled my eyes.

Since the day of engagement party when I kissed her. I want to touch her, feel her, pamper her and I really can't wait to spend my rest of life with her. Everyday I think about her all the time. I want her to be mine as soon as possible.  

Now whipped plus possessive man talks.

Shut up.

She will be mine in two days. I can't wait that to happen. Scarlett, What are you doing to me?

I was getting ready for my bachelor's party where Nick is forcefully dragging me to live my life little before getting married.

It was before meeting Scarlett that I want a girl to hangout with but now there's only her, now I always think about spending my time with her. I have to go as Nick emotionally blackmailed me by showing his drama from which I can't slip away.

So here I'm getting ready for the last party of my bachelor self. I am wearing a white T and beige coloured pants, a black blazer and I completed my look with white sneakers. I sprayed my cologne, finally I'm ready to go to that stupid party. Hope it wouldn't be a disaster.

My room's door burst open and Nick came in and glanced me up to down

"Why? Why do you always look better than me" he huffed by crossing his hands over his chest.

I chuckled.

"Because I'm better than you"I shrugged.

"Yeah yeah why not, so are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Is it necessary for me to go. I don't wanna go" I said.

And there will be no Scarlett.

Exactly.

"Are you insane? It's your bachelor's party and you're saying you don't wanna go. After tomorrow you'll be no more bachelor, you will be a married man. Oh my dear friend, I feel bad for you" he fake cried.

"You're overreacting " I stated.

"Am I?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"You won't understand what it feels like when your best friend is getting married" he dramatically said.

"Nick" I groaned.