Chapter 25

Scarlett's POV

I was thinking what is going on the devil's mind.

His body was still hovering over me, his cologne was making it difficult for me to get away from his grip,

My thoughts got interrupted when he placed his lips on mine.

My body froze as well as my mind. My heart started doing somersault, his lips were working its magic on me, my eyes closes on its accord and soon my lips started moving with his in a sync.

He deepens the kiss and asked for entrance which I surely and obviously refused, I thought he'll leave me but he was having something else on his mind. He took a hold of my hands in his one hand above my head and moved the other along my body touching me, all time his lips attached to mine, because of my wriggling my pj top rose up and exposed a good amount of my stomach and I felt his skin touch with mine, 

When I didn't let him dominate the kiss he slid his hand under my pj top. I gasp, because of which he got the opportunity and he did what he wanted to do. His hand was touching my bare stomach, I tried to loosen his grip on my hands but nothing happened. 

A moan erupted from somewhere, and I finally notice I was the culprit. Why my body is betraying me?

Soon his kisses traveled down to my neck, I felt helpless as I am hovered by this caveman. Sexy caveman.

I was trying hard to not melt in his touch when he started nibbling my neck and showered pepper kiss.

I groaned but it came like a moan.

I was accusing myself when..oww, I felt a sharp pain on my neck.

He bit me.

My eyes widens.

I pushed him away from me with all the strength I got.

And covered the area of my neck with my hand.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

He grinned like an idiot while staring at me.

Do I look like a clown to him?

I'm not sure about him but for me I'm sure.

"Why did you bit me?" I asked.

"Because I can" he smirked.

"You were lying, when you said that you didn't like my kisses and now, I got my answers dear wifey. How much you don't like my kisses" he winked.

I groaned in response he chuckles, he pecked my lips once again and lied down on his side 

I sighed and calmed all my now woken up senses.

"Good night my dear Wifey" he said.

But I ignored him.

I once again reached the farthest corner of the bed and tried to sleep.

When I was half asleep a hand came under my head and turned me around.

A very comfortable pillow came under me and I snuggled to it more because of it's calming heat.

Very familiar and intoxicating fragrance came into my nostrils, I deeply inhaled it.

"You smell so good" I murmured in sleep and I heard a chuckle, I snuggled more to the pillow.

Someone inhaled a deep breath in my neck and kissed my lips then my cheek then my forehead.

"Sleepwell Scarlett " were the last words that I heard before I was off to dreamland.