26.Kate

Parker P.O.V

I walked into the house and my father was on the couch sleeping and I smiled at the face he was just in a tee shirt and underwear. 

"Oh hey, honey." My mom said walking out of the kitchen and gave me a hug.

"Hey mom," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Kates mom and she gave me a smile and I looked at Kate on the phone.

"Hey, Parker how are you?" She said standing and giving me a kiss and Kate turned looking at me.

"Hey, Kate," I said and she wagged her finger to me and I walked to her.

"We need to talk outside." She said pushing pass me heading into the backyard.

I huffed because not only I can't stand her for what she did to me and Harper, but she was always a bitch. I smiled and headed to the back yard and looking at her still texting on her phone, and she suddenly took a picture of me.

"What the fuck was that?" I said rubbing my eyes from the unnecessary flashing of the picture.

I looked up and she pushed her lips to mine with a hard force making me fall back but I pushed her off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said cleaning my mouth from being disgusted.

"Now I have pictures of you forcing yourself on me." She said and I looked at her.

"Forcing myself on you?" I asked and she laughed.

"This is whats going to happen Parky, I know you still work for Harper and is her boyfriend still. You take me to her office, and let me in after hours and simply give me some of the drawings for her summer and fall line. If you say no, I'm sending these picture to TMZ with the captain, Harper Bakers boyfriend rapes a girl." She said and I rolled my eyes at her.

" On one is going to believe I raped a girl as ugly as you when I had a cute girlfriend," I replied and she gave me a confused look.

"Had?" She asked and I huffed ready to put my acting skills to the test.

"I and she broke up the same day she found out about you still her stuff, and she fired me last Monday. I still have my ID so I can scan you in, and you can take whatever you want from that stuck up bitch." I said feel funny calling Harper a bitch.

"You see I'm not the only one, she does that to people, think she's better than everyone. I mean no one ever noticed that I have the same degree as her, and can sew, cut and do all that shit." She said and I huffed.

"So you're stealing shit because you're jealous, that's a crazy girl thing so I can believe that," I said and she grabbed my wrist pulling me with her.

"Lets so Parky." She said in a sarcastic voice annoying me.

She pulled me with her and we got into her car, but before I did I changed Harper's contact name to Amber. I called her and Kate looked over to me seeing who I was calling.

"Hey, Amber," I said and she relaxed pulling off.

"Are you two headed here?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll see you later alright," I said with a smile on my face before Kat knocked my phone out of my head.

"This isn't a time for that romance shit, why are you so simple?" She said rolling her eyes.

"I want to walk in and out, and I know it's after four nows I'm sure she has to get her coffee and since she doesn't have a slave, she has to get it." She said as we made out way there.

"Kate, what's the point of this you crazy bitch?" I asked her and she huffed.

"Since we have time till tell you, bitch, I was always a little jealous of Harper. I'm woman enough to admit that but at the same time, she was the first to rub shit in your face. I met her in college, roommates and she always did it then. My 21st birthday should have been about me, but she comes out talking about Marc Jacobs wants to work with her and my birthday is about her. Then when it came to my soon to be husband, she did the same damn thing. I never told her I liked him but she knew. They are on and off, and I try talking to him and she blows up on me like you broke up so now he's fair game." She said sounding stupid to me.

"You're not a good person Kate," I said and she laughed.

"So what, I'm done being her side bitch, her back up, her second, is that so bad that I want the attention for once, to be seen, noticed and loved. I mean that bitch is cold anyway, she saw her own mother die and she has never cried about it, her dad is slowly going crazy and she just keeps making him work." She said as the building came into view.

"Well I don't care she broke up with me anyway, so do whatever you want to her," I said as we made it to the parking lot.

Kate parked in the large parking lot and we both went into the elevator and shockingly enough no one was even here. Kate was nervous I could tell, or maybe she was really ready to get this over with. As soon as the elevator stopped she rushed out heading to Harper's office.

"Walk faster you fat slow asshole." She said running into the office but stopped in the doorway and I stopped next to her.

"I don't think Parker is fat," Harper said sitting behind her desk and Kate crossed her arms, and looked at me.

"You backstabbing bitch." She said looking at me.

"I don't think Parker is a backstabber, I kind of like him," Kevin said making her almost jump out of her skin.