24.Plan

Parker P.O.V

I woke up the next day, and damn my head, back, chest and arms all still hurt. I wish I would have beat the hell out of Kevin even more that bitch. I sat up and looked around the room that Harper gave me, one I've never seen before but she was just on the other side of the wall. I looked at my phone ringing and it was my mom.

"Hey, Mom," I said.

"Hey sweetheart I wanted to know are you coming over, Grace and her daughter are here." She said and I jumped up.

"Kate is there," I yelled as Harper walked in with food in her hand.

"Yeah, I know you both had problems with Harper, so maybe you both need a friend." She said in a sweet voice.

"Let her know me and Harper broke up and everything, and that I quit working for her," I told my mom and Harper gave me a funny look.

"Alright, I'll let her know, I'll see you soon baby." She said and I hung up.

"So you quit now?" Harper asked me as I grabbed the plate of bacon and eggs from her.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" I asked Harper.

"What?" She said confused.

"Can we have sex?" I asked her and she laughed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She said and I grabbed her by the neck.

"I'm going to get Kate to admit she stole your ideas, and I'm going to record it," I said and she smiled.

"How?" She asked pushing me off of her and I fell onto the bed.

"Have sex with an I'll tell you," I said and she smiled.

I didn't think she was really going to do it but when she looked me up and down. For the first time, I noticed she was only wearing a tee shirt and I was only in my boxers.

"So this means I'm your girlfriend." She told me.

"Wait for there's no contract to sign?" I asked her and she crawls on top of me and I held her hips.

"Well, I don't know if I need to be dating anyone right now since my company has a little hope of saving its self. I mean you are distracting me right now, I should have been at work at 5:00 am and it's 10:00 now." She said with a real worry on her face.

"Then marry me," I said and she looked taken back by my words.

"If having a boyfriend is a distraction to you, let me be your husband. That way I can't distract you because you won't have to think about me, I'll already be there. You want to have to rush out of the office because I'll already be there. You won't have to worry, about losing me because I'll always be there. I mean think about it, we broke up a while ago, but I never stopped being your boyfriend. I never forgot you, I never left you, and I want it that way forever." I said to her and these words sat on my lips for what seemed like forever.

"Do you really want to marry so one that put their company before you?" SHe asked me and I smiled pulling her down to me.

"Do I want to marry someone who is focused, makes sacrifices, honest, love, understands duty, and is in love with success, yes I do. That day we broke up, but we spent every day together after that. I never fell out of love with you and I know you still love me. So I'm going to ask you one more time. Harper ShaQuila Baker will you marry me?" I said and she smiled.

"You're the only man I've ever met that knows my middle name, so I think Yes is just the better option." She said kissing my cheek.

"I like ShaQuila better than Harper, to be honest," I said making me laugh.

"So can we have sex now?" I asked and she sat up pulling off her large shirt show me her bare breast.

"Yes, we can husband." She said as she pushed down onto my erection that was hard as a rock now.

She pressed down on me, and I reached up pulling her down to me. I pressed my lips to her softly, and the taste of her once again drove me almost insane.

"I've missed you." She whispered taking the words right from my mouth.

I held still as she grabbed my erection with a force that made me grunt in pleasure. I didn't want this to be fast but I already knew it was going to be. Her breath hit my face, and I wrapped my arms around her hips as I felt her push me into her. I held myself still as I felt myself about to explode already. I kissed her hard as I held her hips tight, and pushed into her hard making her pull back from me a little as she moaned out loud. She bounced on me a little and I watched as her breast jumped up and down, making me move a little faster.

"I love Parker." She said as I felt her squeezing me, as her climax came.

"I love you too baby," I said pushing into her deep and releasing.

She came back to me and kissed all over my face as I grunted out my release.

"That was amazing." She whispered.

"I know," I said as she just sat there and I looked at her beautiful face.

"I need to do this," I said and she smiled.

"Take my card and get a recorder, and if you need anything just call me." She said and I nodded as she crawled off of me.

"I need to talk to Kevin," Harper said and I gave her a funny look.

"What?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Don't smile at me, talk," I said and she put her hand on her hip.

"When he was at my office he gave me a look that told me he didn't know something. I know it something there just trust me." She said and I stood.

"Public place, nowhere that he can touch you, or hurt you," I said and she nodded.

"Good luck baby." She said walking out and I smiled at her, my wife.