12.Home

Harper P.O.V

It had to be about 1:39 pm and we just landed in Chicago about 6 hours ago and I was dying to get back to Parker. Have sex with him was different in a way I'm not sure I understood and he like refused to let me leave after we tired each other out. I know a thing or two about using my body for a trill but it was more than just that. I slept a little but my phone was always ringing, and I had to get up and email some people. I wasn't going to work today so I got dressed up and grabbed my car keys ready to leave.

I grabbed my phone and looked at Parker's number but my phone rang. I didn't know the number, but I don't know a lot of numbers so I picked up.

"Harper." The voice gave me chills from the inside a voice almost stole my soul.

"Kevin," I said back in that weak voice that made him laugh.

"How have you been?" He said and I instantly got angry.

"Don't fucking call me you asshole," I yelled hanging up the phone and anger filled my chest.

I took a deep breath as my phone rang again and I looked seeing it was Parker and I smiled.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yeah, since we have the day off should go get dinner." He said with a slightly nervous of my response.

"Sure I'll pick you," I said walking out like a high school girl going on her first date.

I got in my car and I drove to him with the excitement that I shouldn't even have. I made it to his apartment building in no time and I remembered where he lived. I came up on the elevator and stopped at his door when I heard him yelling at someone.

"No! Why in the fuck are you have sex in school?" He yelled over someone crying.

"I didn't have sex!" The crying girl yelled back.

"Giving a guy a handjob in the school's park is sex stupid!" He yelled back as I knocked on the door.

"Hold on!" He yelled just before the door swung open and he looked at me as if he forgot.

"Harper, shit." He said still in his night clothes.

"Come in." He said and I walked in to see a bright-eyed sister of his and she smiled at me.

"Harper Baker!" She said standing but Parker looked at her.

"No, you don't get to talk to her." He said and she frowned at him.

"You're my brother, not my fucking father." She said crying more.

I ignored the two siblings fighting till I heard his sister screaming at him again crying as he pulled on a tee shirt.

"Parker, please? Can I take a picture with you?" She asked me and Parker looked at me.

"Sweetheart I'm not going to defy him, and he's right giving a guy a handjob in school is tacky," I said and I broke her.

"Mom is on her way to get you, and before you ask yes I told both of them." He said walking to the door and I followed behind him.

We walked out and the sound of his sister crying was loud in the hall, but I ignored it. 

"Sorry about that." He said seeming to be embarrassed for his sister.

"Young girls do stupid stuff for boys," I said looking at him as we stepped into the elevator.

He laughed pulling out his wallet and car keys and I gave him a frown, he's mine now he doesn't need any of this stuff.

"Give me that," I said grabbing his keys and wallet from him.

I took out any card he had and put them in my pocket and lucky he didn't do anything yet. I took one of the black cards I had and put it in his hand.

"I don't want you using any card that not that one," I said as the door opened.

"Is there a limit I have?" He asked me and I smiled.

"No, limits are for the weak," I said making him smile.

I watched as he walked to my car, and my heart was beating fast just to touch him. In this parking area, not too many cars and no one was ever really down here. I tossed him my keys and tossed my jacket into the back seat. He got in the car, and I walked around and opened his door.

"Harper, what are doing?" He asked as I sat on his lap and closed the door.

"Shut up," I said pressing my lips to his hard and he returned the kiss.

I dug my fingers into his hair hard and pushed his head back before I let my tongue slid up his neck. I felt his hands run down my hips as he pushed up my dress and he softly cupped my sex. I gave a soft moan onto his neck, as I sat up some and unbuckled his jeans. He pushed me up as he pulled his jeans down a little and pressed his forehead to me.

"How much have you thought about my little doggy?" I asked wrapping my hands around neck and forced him to look at me.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking of you." He said as I wrapped my hand around his erection that made me smile.

I sat up putting my cleavage in his face as I reached for my purse and opened it. I didn't move as I felt him unzip the front of my dress more till my breast fell out. He forced them out of my bra as his lips wrapped around my nipple and pulled me closer to him. I gave a loud moan at the feel of his teeth nibbling on my put I pushed him back still.

I looked down sliding the condom on him, and I pushed my panties to the side as I slowly slid him in me. I bounced on him and moved my hips, and every grunt he gave me only made me move faster. 

"Say you're mine," I said to him making him look at me.

"I'm all yours Haper." He said.

"Call me your mistress dog," I said giving his bottom lip a hard bite.

"My mistress." He said as I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he did the same.

I bite down on his tongue and he grabbed my hips pushing into me hard making me moan. It didn't take long before I exploded over him and I put my head back onto the wheel as I released. He put his forehead between my breast as he released as well and I sat breathing.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him and I felt his lips kiss the space between my breast.

"You." He whispered making me smile at just how easily he is to be submissive to me.