22.Burned

Parker P.O.V

I waited for my uber after my flight and since Haper went home before me and she had the card, I owe my mom and dad 350. I kept calling her but nothing since she thinks I could have helped Kate. I never liked her in the first place, but it was still shooking that she did this. After a few minutes I was in front of the mansion, and I jumped out running to see if she was alright.

"Harper!" I yelled out and she came walking out the kitchen with a tired look and a frown.

"Was my door unlocked?" She asked looking at me, and i looked at the shirt night gown she wore.

"Yeah, it was," I replied and she walked pass to close it.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she just huffed.

"Am I okay? Is that a real question?" She asked walking pass me heading up the stairs.

"Yeah its a real question, and I'm sorry if I'm the only one confused here but I fucking am," I said as she pushed her bedroom door open.

"What is there to be confused about, Kate stole my designs, getting married to my exboyfriend and cost my company over 90 million in sales for a whole spring season." She replied falling onto her bed.

I just looked at her in a state of sadness that broke my heart to even see, and to know this was hurting her was killing me.

"What can I do to make it better?" I asked walking to her and trying to touch her.

"You can leave so I can focus on my work." She replied pissing me off to the core.

"No!" I yelled making her jump up shooked.

"You are so fucking stupid sometimes, do you really believe that I was the reason that you didn't see the bullshit. If you think that I know why Kate got over on you," I said angry and she stood.

"Really you see how because I'm still struggling to see that." She replied walking to me.

"Parker, I love my company, my mother loved this company, my father loves this company and as much as I love you, you have to go." She said and I knew she was breaking up with me.

"No, no, no, no," I said grabbing her hand and forcing her to me.

"I had our contract voided, and for the next three months, you can keep my card." She said walking to a table and grabbing a black card.

I looked at her and I hide how much my heart was breaking, and right now I couldn't control my self. She reached her hand out to me handing me the card and I just looked at it.

"I don't want money, I want you," I said looking into her eyes.

"I know, but let's be real Parker our relationship started on paper, and now I need to focus on keeping my life and company floating by working harder. I'm going to have to downsize the company or make pay cuts for everyone including myself. Kate didn't just hurt me but everyone that works for me, I have to make extra sales, work with people I don't like, just to make it to the summer." She replied and I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Parker." She said trying to push me away but I didn't move.

I pressed my lips to hers and wrapped my arms around her hips pressing my lips to her cheeks then, neck. The soft moans she gave me made my body almost shaking with excitement, and more than that love. I never felt this way about anyone and the thought of walking away from her hurt.

"Why can't you just love me, with any conditions or contracts?" I asked her picking her off the ground and walking her back to the bed.

I dropped her into the sheets, and she looked at me with the sadness I wanted to fix. I fell over her and pushed up her nightgown. I softly cupped her sex and she arched into me and forced me down into a hard kiss. She pushed me up and with no patience, she unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans down. She was everything I could ever want in a woman, in a friend, and in a wife but she wouldn't see anything pass her company. 

"I love you, Harper," I said slowly pushing myself into her and she let out a soft moan as I did.

"I love you to Parker." She whispered into my ear as I pushed into her hard.

I kept a slow rhythm with something we never did, and the way she bit her finger only made me move faster. I softly bit my lip looking down at her as her hands slid under my shirt, and I was close to exploding in her. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and when she pulled me down into a kiss and I felt her convulsing around me I let go as well. I stood still breathing heavy, looking at her doing the same thing.

"Harper," I whispered and she looked at me.

"Don't Parker, its hard for you to understand but I need to be alone, to focus on the empire I've built." She said pushing me away from her a little.

I didn't bother to clean myself, just zipped my jeans back up and looked at her and I closed my eyes. 

"Since our contract was voided by me, I'll be sending you your 3 million and if you don't want to work for me anymore that's fine." She said and I turned my back to her looking at the door.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow," I said walking out the room and slammed the door harder than I wanted.

I heard a high pitched cry coming from her room, but I kept walking but stopped when I noticed how wet my face was. I'm not fucking crying over this, I'm not going to cry over her, no, I'm not going to give up that easy. I walked out the house and looked at the empty lot, and smiled to myself.

"I'm going to just show her how much she needs, and love me," I said to myself.

I stuck with Amber for years and never really loved her, and I'm going to be with Harper the rest of my damn life. I don't care what I have to do to prove it.