6.Shouldn't

Parker P.O.V

I looked at myself in the mirror as I got ready for work at 5:00 am and listened to Jill snoring loud as hell. I was keeping the quite so I didn't wake her but the loud knock on the door made me jump. I ran to the door with my shirt till open and a toothbrush in my mouth, and with no shoes on. I pulled the door open quickly and looked at Harper standing in front of me. Her hair was slick back, and she had red lips, with red makeup on her eyes. She wore a black suit and had a bright blue shirt on and yellow heels that made her look beautiful.

"Parker." She said noticing I was just looking at her.

"Do you need more time to get ready?" She asked.

"Yeah, but you can come in," I said moving out of her walk.

"Thank you." She said walking in and I watched her ass move as she walked in but I moved to the kitchen sink.

"Who is she?" She asked me looking at Jill sleep in one of her dress.

"That's my sister, I gave all the clothes to her, and she loves them," I said starting to brush my teeth.

"I can tell, she slept in it," She said making me laugh.

She looked at me with a smile and her eyes fell down on my chest and I forgot I didn't button up my shirt. I moved my hands down to fix it but she came closer to me grabbing the buttons. She started at the bottom one and I felt like I was frozen with toothpaste in my mouth. He fingers hit my chest and it kind of made me jump a little and she looked into my eyes and smiled.

"You're so delicate Parky." She said before she moved and I spit cleaning my mouth.

She turned looking around but stopped on Jill moving around on the bed.

"Does she live with you?" She asked talking low.

"No, she wanted to stay for the weekend," I replied and she smiled.

"Good big brother." She said as I tucked in my shirt.

I put on my belt, and shoes and my jacket before I shook Jill's head to wake her. I blocked Harper from her so we could just leave.

"I'm leaving, don't cook anything, here's 40 dollars for pizza and don't let anyone in," I said and she looked at me annoyed.

"Alright jerk face." She said taking the money and I smiled.

I looked back and Harper was already in the hallway and I followed making sure the door was locked. We walked out together and I noticed how Haper opened doors for me, talked to me and other things that I normally did wit a woman.

"Would you like to drive?" She asked holding up her car keys.

"Are you just teasing me? Or can I?" I asked her and she smiled.

I lived on the 47th floor and the elevator was always slow moving so when she turned to face me it felt like forever that she looked at me. She was almost on my level with her heels so when she stood there I held her eye contact.

"Do you want me to tease you, Parker?" She asked me and I wasn't sure what to say so smiled.

"Are you coming on to me?" I asked her a little to excited and her smile faded.

"Never, you work for me that wouldn't be professional of me." She said as the elevator made it to the garage.

She walked out of the elevator and I followed her and as I made it to a car she tossed me the keys. She got into the car and I looked at the car it was a Porsche and I smiled as I got in and she watched me.

"Where would you like to go?" She asked me and I gave her a confused look.

"To work right?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I guess your right." She said and I nodded starting the car.

Harper P.O.V

I looked as Parker drove, and I was still turned on by how he shivered when I touched his chest. I wanted him and I can't help going after the things I wanted, and I knew he wanted me. He drove and I was going to have to fight myself not to touch him. He pulled into the parking lot and I stepped out and he did the same, handing me my keys. I didn't walk, just watched him heading for the door.

"Harper." He said turning to look at me.

"Come here, Parker," I said in a stern voice and he gave me a soft look.

I liked that with just my voice he gave in and when he took a step to me I smiled. He was a submissive man and with that though my folds became wet. He stopped in front of me and he knew what was on my mind. 

"Your belt is falling off," I said and he looked down fixing it as I walked past him.

I don't know why I wanted this man, that I didn't really care about or even saw till recently. We got on the elevator and headed up and he looked down at his phone and Amber called him again.

"Don't pick up we need to work," I said pushing his hand down and he put it away.

I headed to my office and he followed me not talking and I was dying on the inside. I suddenly stopped walking and he bumped into me and I felt something hard hit the top of my butt. 

"Sorry." He said and I opened my office door.

I walked around and sat down and he simply sat in front of me, and I looked at him.

"Are you hungry?"I asked and he nodded.

I held my tongue for what I wanted to tell him to eat and grabbed my phone. Ordering him pizza and I noticed he kept taking glances from me.

"Did you send out those pictures?" I asked knowing he did.

"I did." He said with a devious smirk.

"Did you look at them?" I asked lending forward to him.

"Well, I had too." He replied and I smiled.

"Did you like them?" I asked him and I could see him get nervous.

"You're a very beautiful woman, any man would." He said.

"Thank you, Parker, you're right any man would want me," I said standing and walking around my desk.

I stood in front of him till I could smell the soap he used and he looked up at me.

"But I only want one man now," I said pushing him back into his chair with my hips.

He didn't move just looked at me breathing heavy, and I knew that look in his eyes. He was curious and willing, and as his hand moved up to touch me I gave him a hard look.

"Don't touch me,"I said backing away just as my phone rang.

"We leave for Paris Monday, make sure you have everything ready," I said picking up my phone and he almost ran out of my office.

I know I shouldn't be doing this with him, but the amount of lust and fascination I have with him is amazing.