15.Fallen

Parker P.O.V

I felt like shit after what happened this morning, and Harper has every right to be angry. I stopped my car in front of the mansion as took the long walked up to the gate. I looked down at my phone seeing Amber calling and I huffed.

"What?" I asked angrily picking up the phone.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked annoyed as well.  

"What do you want?" I asked her and she huffed.

"Open the door, I'm wearing something special for you." She said an in deeper voice that didn't have any effect on me.

"I  don't live there I moved in with my new girlfriend to go home," I said and she started screaming into the phone.

I looked up as I came to the door and my thoughts went back to Harper and how angry she was. I mean a contract or not, I should have kissed Amber. I rung the doorbell and after a moment Harper pulled it open.

"Harper I'm sorry," I said walking in and she moved back letting me.

"Knees." She said and I got down on one and she faces me an amused look.

"Both of them." She said and I did as told and for the first time, I looked at her.

She was in a dress that was leather and her heels wear all black with a 6-inch heel. She was beautiful, and I smiled at her and she raised a brow at me.

"Something you like?" She asked walking to me and running her fingers through my hair.

"You are so beautiful," I said and let my hands slid up the side of her legs to her perfect round ass.

I didn't notice she had something in her hand because at this point I just wanted her. She pushed my head up as she wrapped a collar around my neck and smiled.

"Do you trust me, Parker?" She asked ducking down and letting her lips hover over mine.

"I do," I said making her smile.

She made me stand and she walked behind me, grabbing both of my wrists and locked them behind my back with something that felt velvet. She walked around me letting her hand slid around my back to my stomach and I smiled as she stopped.

"You have a beautiful smile." She said and I laughed.

"Something tells me you're not that mad at me, and that I'm more upset with myself," I said and she nodded pulling the collar and making me follow her.

"I'm disappointed that I cant trust you." She said said said pushing open a door and I didn't notice anything because I was stuck looking at her long legs walk.

I cant tell Harper this but a woman like her needs a better man than me but I was happy she even noticed me. She stood in front of a bed and I just looked at her with my erection at this point almost in pain.

Harper P.O.V

I looked at the man in front of me and I can't believe how hurt I still was about him kissing her. At this point, our contract was the last thing on my mind.

"For now on, if anyone asks you I'm your girlfriend," I said and he gave me a slight look of confusion.

"Why the sudden change?" He asked as I pulled him over to the bed, and I honestly didn't know why so I made up something.

"Because I don't trust you around that strawberry blond model want to be bitch." I said and he laughed.

"You don't have to worry about her since I'm going to be living here with you." He said standing in front of me and I didn't hide my smile.

"So you do want to live with me, that good but not here," I said before I pushed him down to the bed.

He tried to sit up and I was impressed that he could, but then again he didn't have an amazing stomach. He sat up a little before I pushed him back, and crawled over him and looked down at him.

"Do you like being this submitted to me?" I asked and the darkness in his eye told me everything.

"I do." He replied and I sat down on his erection making me all most hiss at how much I wanted him now.

I grinded my hips into him and he bit his lip making me move off of him. I looked around grabbing the silk blindfold I got just for him, and I wrapped it around his eyes. I was happy that he didn't fight me but the feel of how fast his heartbeat made me smile. I moved off of him and the burn I had for him was going to set me on fire. I reached for his belt and pulled it off. I gently eased his jeans down and let his erection spring free. I wrapped my hand around the base and his dick twitched in my hand.

"Have you ever been blindfolded before?" I asked as I ran my tongue up the base of him and he shivered under me.

"No." He replied in a raspy voice.

Damn it with him I cant be half as sexy or seductive as I normally am. I crawled on top of him and rubbed my now wet panties on to his erection. I moved my hips a little and his grunts made me grin as I leaned down as kissed his neck. I kissed him up his strong jawline, too the stubble on his cheek, up to his soft lips and the way he jumped I knew he wanted to move his hands.

"If you don't stop I'm going to bust before we do anything." He whispered and I sat up reaching over to the bedside table and grabbing a condom.

I moved down and slowly slipped it on him, and I slowly sat down on his dick, making me moan. He gave me a deep grunt sending shivers through my heart almost, and I started moving my hips on him. His mouth was slightly parted so I moved down forcing my tongue into his mouth and he started moving his hips as well. It was something different about this with him or was I crazy, I must be that's why I pulled off his blindfold. I wanted to see the ecstasy in his eyes as I exploded around him. He looked at me as I trembled over him but I kept my hips moving as I quivered and closed his eyes letting his climax hit hard. 

I looked down at him not talking just breathing and he did the same, and I knew the problem here. I like Parker, and it was only going to get worse because this was supposed to be about sex but it was not all of it. 

"Don't ever kiss, touch, look or think about another woman again," I said to him trying to hide the jealousy in my voice but it came out anyway.

"I promise, I only care about you." He said and the tenter look in his eyes made me want to jump out a fucking window.

I cant repeat what happened with me and Kevin but here I was on top of him with a warm smile on my face from his words. I should move off of him and tell him to go home and I opened my mouth to do just that.

"Stay with me tonight," I asked him hating myself after I did.

"I know how cook, better than you I'm sure." He said making me laugh and I hated myself again.

"Dinner and a movie sound amazing," I said like the stupid bitch I am, but the warmness in my heart told me I loved being this stupid.

Mercy(BWWM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara