7.On Our Way

Harper P.O.V

"No, you don't like that man!" Kate yelled over the phone!

"I never said like, I said I was just more interested in him," I replied backing up more stuff for my trip today.

"That is the same damn thing Harper, and you know it, but I don't understand. He can't follow simple instructions, he's late for everything, he is always cussing, his body is okay but you can keep his face, the man life is always falling apart because of his girlfriend. You explain to me how you want to fuck that?" She said making me laugh.

"Well, I never said I wanted to fuck him," I said back.

"You have a thing for messing around with a guy with less power and money than you. You had an African and Arabian prince that wanted to marry you. You could have been a Princess, that's every little girl's dream but you pass it up, and now you want Parker!" She said making me laugh more.

"I know Kate, and I don't know why but I like him more than I should. It's not only that but I can't get this one." I said and she laughed.

"You can get that sloppy man, the only problem I see is that he works for you and that just never looks good." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know and if I do still go for him, I and he would have to go through the lawyer thing like I always do," I said standing and walking out of my bedroom.

"I mean baby, look at who you are, you need to make sure this fetish you have for poor guys doesn't bite you in the ass. You make dresses for Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Celine Dion, Rihanna, Adele, Jennifer Lawrence, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep." She said with her voice getting louder.

"I know who I've made dresses for Kate, but I don't think Parker is even like that. People get greedy, but I know what I'm doing now and how to spot a money hungry person. Plus he works for me, so I know he has a good paying job." I said pulling on my coat and looking at the car.

"Are you leaving?" She asked me and nodded locking my door and looking at Parker step out of the car.

"Yeah, I'm heading out now," I said half focused on her looking at Parker.

He was in jeans and a black tee shirt with gym shoes and damn if it was others out here, I would fuck him now.

"Let me guess Parker." Kate said in a little girl voice.

"Yes, and you should see how tight his shirt is," I said walking to him.

"You're in love with a loser, let me talk to him." She said and I handed him my phone as I got in the car and he did the same.

"Hello?" He said and Kate started yelling.

"I haven't touched your desk candy, and if I do I'll replace it." He said with an annoyed look but his voice was still calm, impressive.

"I don't eat at your desk either." He said before hanging up and handing me my phone.

"Is she always like that with you?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Always, and I mean always annoying." He said making me laugh.

"Are you excited?" I asked him again and he gave me a nod.

"I've never been out of the country before, out of state but never the country. Thank you for letting me come with you." He said and I nodded.

"I wouldn't want another man with me," I said before I bit my lip.

His eyes went down to my lips and without thinking I grabbed the neck of his shirt and pulled him to me. I didn't kiss him just let my lips hover next to mine and he looked at me with dark eyes.

"Are you going to kiss me?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Do you want me too?" I asked him talking slowly.

"Yes." He replied and I moved closer to him with our lips only inches away.

I looked at him and pushed him back into the seat hard and pressed my lips to his soft ones even harder. He opened his mouth and I gave hin tongue a soft bite, making him move a little but i held him still. I moved onto the seat a little a grabbed his hair with both hands and gave it a hard pull taking him away from my mouth. I let my tongue slide up his neck and when he winced from the pain I stopped. I looked at him and moved back from the beautiful man but he gave me a confused look.

"Why did you stop?" He asked breathing heavy.

"A wince means that you couldn't handle that much pain, so that means I stop," I said fixing my shirt and pants.

He opened his mouth just as my father opened the door and sat down with a smile on his face. He pushed Parker over till he was bumping arms with me and I looked at him to see my dad.

"Everyone ready to go!" He asked excitedly about going to his favorite place in the world.

"Dad, you didn't get your own car?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I wanted to travel with you baby, and me and Parker never really got a chance to talk." He said talking to Parker and I removed my coat since the car was warm.

I placed it on my lap I pulled out my phone fight the need to reach under my coat to him and rub the erection I knew I gave him. As soon as we land in Paris I was calling my lawyer and have him send me a non-disclosure agreement and I know Parker was going to sign it. I want him on his knees, hands tied, blindfolded, and ball gagged as I fucked him.  He did know just yet, but his life was about to change in an amazing way.