19.Kevin

Harper P.O.V

I watched as Parker got dressed for dinner since we both were getting on each other nervous all day I wanted to go out. His family was all coming too and he has a big family, well bigger than mine for sure. I couldn't imagine if his mothers family was here, his dad's family was big, rented out a whole 5-star restaurant for this. 

"How many people are going to be there?" I asked him and he smiled fixing his tie.

"My two uncles and their wives, my three aunts and only two are married so there husbands. My uncle Jonny has three kids, and his oldest child has two kids, and the middle child has one kid. My uncle Robert has two kids, and both of his sons have five kids all together. My aunt Karen has 6 kids but none of them have kids at all." He stopped talking when his phone rang and I was glad they are a big family.

He started yelling over the phone and I guessed it was his dad because I'm sure he's drunk now. I looked at my yellow dress, blue high heels and my hair was curled for the first time in a while. My phone pinged and I walked over to it seeing I had two texts. I pulled down the top of my screen and it was one from Kate and the other from, Kevin. I didn't click on Kates, it was telling me I needed to see something but I ignored it and when to Kevin.

"That jet was mine, and that was a breach of a contract so we need to talk right now." His text read and I wanted to pull my own hair out I was so sick of him.

"Parker we have business to do before we go to dinner," I said walking to him clearly angry.

"What did I do now?" He asked and I smiled at his confused face.

"Nothing, it's just a small and quick business thing and since you're one of my assistance you can handle this. You still have the account in the business right?" I asked and he grabbed his phone.

He logged into my business account, and he looked at the phone for a moment then gave me a confused look.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Did the restaurant cost 700,000 for the night?" He asked and I looked at his phone.

"That son of a bitch," I said and Parker looked at me.

"Is this Kevin?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well its still at a pending transaction right now, I can call the bank and have the account frozen and I will stop it. Since you money is tied together they aren't going to count this as fraud so this is a way to stop it." He said and I nodded as he called the bank.

I grabbed my purse and we both walked out while Parker talked on the phone, and I drove. I still remembered where that ass building was and as we pulled up Parker finished the call.

"Everything is frozen, but he won't know about this till maybe tomorrow morning." He said and I smiled touching his hand with my free one.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I replied and he smiled.

"Anything for you baby." He whispered as we made it to the gate.

I know everyone here knows who I am but they are all going to act like they don't. I talked to everyone till I was finally heading up to Kevin's office. I stopped in front of the receptionist who was like the 10 other guys in here was smoking weed with loud ass music. He breast stuck out of the small Walmart shirt.

"I need to speak with Kevin," I said and she only looked at me rolling her eyes.

I didn't like this type of shit, and I always knew Kevin did so my fuse was short. I closed her laptop and it cut off the loud music and everyone looked at me.

"Let me say this again you cheap, Walmart dressing, cant apply lipstick, tacky little bitch. I need to speak with your childish boss Kevin." I said and she stood.

"What the fuck you say?" The girl said till the laughter of Kevin stopped her.

"She told you the truth Tarvinder, so site down," Kevin said and I looked at him making m blood boil.

"My office." He said and Parker and I walked into it.

I looked at Parker whos face was hard, and he pulled out my chair but stood behind me as Kevin came around and sat in front of me.

"What is it that you want?" Kevin asked me and I just looked him over. 

His dreads got a little longer stopping just below is strong jawline, his dark skin was smooth and even tone and I could see he was still working out. His muscles bulged out of his white shirt and his blue suit looked nice on him.

"Why are you such a bitch all the fucking time?" I said and he laughed looking up at Parker.

"Tell the white boy to leave and we can talk." He said sitting back in his chair with a big back like he was a king.

"No, Parker is my assistant and my boyfriend so he stays if I stay," I said feeling Parker's hand on my shoulder and Kevin laughed.

"Downgraded I see." 

"No, upgraded to someone with ambitions, bairns, and a bigger dick," I said and he stopped laughing and looked at Parker then me.

"I'm not here to talk about your failings as a man, but that Jet, if you want it and based on how vain you are, I know you do. You can keep it for a small fee." I said and he laughed.

"That's not going to fix how much of our shit is together, not getting rid of me that easy baby." He said and I laughed.

"No, but we can fix this," I said and he sat forward.

"How much?" He asked.

"for 2.5 million, and we will give you that 700,000 for gas money, plus we will cover all the fees that come with it," Parker said behind me and Kevin looked at him than me.

"You heard him," I said to Kevin and he laughed pulling out a checkbook.

"Fine, I want my money tonight." He said and Parker laughed.

"No, once this check clears you will get the money, you know she's good for it but is you?" Parker asked and Kevin stood.

"I'm not talking to you white boy." Kevin stood up and Yelled and Parker grabbed my rolling chair and pushed me over, stepping closer to Kevin.

"But I was fucking talking to you," Parker said in a calm voice making my body spark in excitement and I knew I was going to fuck him in the car.

"Parker lets go," I said standing and Parker ran to me and I smiled at Kevin.

Parker grabbed my hand as we walked out together and for the first time I got to show Kevin he was nothing to me, and it was amazing.