20.Deeper

Haper P.O.V

I sat in a lawn chair in the backyard as everyone talked and ate food, and I listened to Parkers uncle hitting on me. He had a really nice family and it kind of made me think of my mom, she wanted a big family but never had it.

"So are you single?" His uncle asked and I looked at him.

"No, you're creepy," I said and he frowned and stood.

"New boyfriend ran off," Parker said sitting in the chair next to me.

"You have a big family and I feel like most of the men here are drunk," I said seeing how drunk he was in his eyes.

"No, just one or two beers and shit." He said drinking from a red cup.

"What time is it baby?" He asked me and I looked at m phone.

"6:58, why whats up?" I asked and he just nodded pushing his hair back.

"My mom told me to take the chicken out the oven at 6:30." He said standing up but wobbling as he did.

"Alright, take out the burnt chicken," I said as Parker's dad handed me my 7th cup of alcohol.

"I haven't gotten done with my first one," I said as he just fells into the chair next to me.

"I was good at Baseball till I fucked up my knee." He said drinking maybe the 50th beer.

"Yeah I use to sew clothes faster but I can't anymore because of my hand," I said and he looked at me with a warm smile.

"I like you Haper." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks, I like all of you," I replied and he moved closer.

"You want to head to the front and smoke weed with me." He said whispering.

"Sure," I said standing and helping him up as well.

He started for the front wobbling and I stopped when my phone rang, I looked seeing it was Kate for the 5th time in like an hour.

"Girl I told you I'll be home in two days this work shit can wait," I said and she huffed with a sad voice.

"I did something I need to tell you about, I'm not proud of it but I made my decisions." She said and I stopped walking as I made it into the busy kitchen.

"What did you do?" I asked over the loud voices.

"I hope one day you'll....." I couldn't hear her anymore and when I tried to walk away Parker grabbed my hips, making me drop my phone into a dog water bowl.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry babe." He let me go and ducked down grabbing my phone.

"Was that a business thing? Am I fired?" He asked grabbing my hips and pulling me into sloppy face kisses.

"If you kiss his gross lips you cant hit the blunt." His dad yelled making everyone look at him.

"Do you have weed again?" Cookie said walking to him.

"Damn it cookie let me live before I die." He yelled and she gave him a hard look before they both walked out together.

"Where are going?" Parker asked whispering in my ear as he forced me out of the busy room into the living room.

"I was talking to Kate and she did something bad and felt bad and she needed to talk to me," I said pushing him off of me.

"She can wait." He said softly touching my hand making me turn to looking at his low drunken eyes and how he softly bite his lip.

"I and you should get married." He said and I laughed.

"You're drunk," I said kissing his cheek.

"I'm not that drunk." He replied.

"That's what every drunk person says," I said still laughing as he followed me to the front of the house.

I saw his dad standing next to his car, with his mom and they both were smoking weed together. They are very cute together, and that made me think of my drunk boyfriend behind me. It's crazy how I can call him my boyfriend and it doesn't make my skin crawl. I mean right now no me and him aren't getting married, but I'm open to it one day. The thought of that gave me goosebumps and not in a bad way either.

"Harper, I love you," Parker said kissing my ear and I smiled and without any force, or pain in my voice.

"I love you too," I replied and Parker pushed me forward and turned me around.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He yelled as his mother handed me the blunt.

"I love you too," I said again and he smiled.

"Say that one more time." He said and I shook my head smoking a little.

"No," I said as Parker's phone rang and he look at it laughing before he showed me it was Kate.

"Harper," Jill yelled from a window and I looked at her.

"Come here, now!" She yelled again.

"I'll be back," I said handing off the weed in my hand.

I made my way up the stairs and into the room with Jill and about 7 other little girls all wearing the beautiful yellow dresses I made.

"What is this a bee party?" I said and Jill and the other girls gave me a sad look.

"Have you been on snap chat, or IG today?" Karen one of the girls said and I shook my head.

"I'm never on either," I said before Jill played me a video.

It was tones of woman walking down a runway with every dress that I made. I grabbed the phone and looked around the room at the girls wearing my dress and the video. They are the same dresses, from cut, color, style and they even have the same hair and make I was going to us in my runway.

"Who posted this?" I asked before Tanya stood and gave me her phone.

"If was from a guy name RealStyleKevin, he started posting about two weeks ago but the style blow up and even Scarlett Johansson was wearing one." The girls all stood around me as Kelly played a video of Kevin.

He was in a hotel room talking about how him and his girlfriend made the dresses together. He flipped the camera around showing Kate in one of my dresses smiling. My heart almost dropped out of my chest, but when Kate showed her engagement ring, and Kevin his I dropped the phone.

"We're getting married!" They both yelled from the phone before it cut off.