23.New

Three Months Later

Harper P.O.V

I sat in my office and watched the sunrise, and since I hadn't been home, or sleep in two days I didn't bother to do it now. I had a meeting at 8:30 and since I had to cut hours and it was Sunday, the office wasn't opening till 10:00 today.

"Ms.Baker," Parker said walking into my office with bags under his eyes and coffee in his hand.

"Why are you still here?" I asked as he sat down on the side of my desk.

"I couldn't leave my favorite girl here alone, all night, plus I had tons of work to do myself." He said and I smiled at him.

"You're a hell of a man Parker," I said taking a sip of my overly hot coffee and I jumped getting it on my yellow tee shirt.

"I was a hell of a boyfriend too, just ask my ex." He replied walking out of my office and quickly coming back with a white tee shirt that was his.

"I know," I said standing and pulling off my shirt and he covered his eyes.

I sat back down with the large shirt and looked at my computer seeing the 13 new emails I just got. 

"You're tired," Parker said and I looked at him.

"I know but I have to work," I replied and he grabbed my hands.

"No, you need to go home and go to sleep." He said softly pulling me out of my chair.

"Parker," I said as I stopped in front of him.

"You need to go home, and if I have to force you out of this place I will." He said making me giggle as I heard a knock on my door.

I looked over Parker's shoulder and looked at Kevin standing in my doorway. I started for him but Parker grabbed my arm pulling me back and he walked to Kevin. Parker stopped in front of him, and without Kevin saying anything Parker pulled back his fist hitting him. His fist landed on his nose and Kevin fell back, but before he could hit the ground he hit the glass of my office.

"Parker," I said and he stopped before he could swing again.

"You fucked up white boy," Kevin said running to him.

He pushed Parker down to my desk, making him break it on his way down. Parker moaned as he tried to stand and I moved to him but Kevin ran to him first hitting him on the cheek as he stood. Parker stood, pushing him back and hitting him in his mouth two times making him fall back into the glass of my office again, making it crack with a loud sound.

"Stop!" I yelled grabbing Parker's hand and pulling him behind me.

"I'm going to fuck you up!" Kevin yelled at him.

"Fuck you," Parker yelled at him.

"I'm going to sue the fuck out of you." He yelled at him again.

"How you fucking lying stealing ass bitch!" Parker yelled and Kevin gave him a confused look.

"What did I take?" He said as security ran in and grabbed him.

"Are you okay?" Parker asked me and I turned hugging him.

"Are you okay? I'm fine, did he hurt you? Do you need a doctor?" I said and he smiled as he sat down holding his back.

"Naw, I just need to sit down babe." He closing his eyes.

"Kevin doesn't know," I said and he looked at me.

"Well, he knows I'll kick his ass now doesn't he," Parker said making me laugh.

"No, I need to talk with him and see," I said and he gave me a confused look.

"I'll explain it later, I'll take you home sweetheart," I said and he smiled.

"Sweetheart?" He said making me laugh.

I helped him down the stairs and headed to my car, and helped him in and with his back hitting the heated chair he was sleep. I started the car, and I fought my sleepiness and picked up calling my head intern Stacy.

"Yes, Ms.Baker?" She said happily over the phone.

"Give me everything that has anything to do with the Spring line that we lost," I said and I heard papers.

"Speaking of that this morning I was looking around, and I noticed this poor man copyright that was mailed to the office." She said and I almost slammed on the breaks.

"Do you know who mailed it?" I asked her and she giggled.

"You did, maybe you just forgot but this is amazing those mean people, aren't going to release there stolen line till this Friday so we have four days to stop it. I know with your dad, and his team working they can." She said and I smiled.

"Good Job Stacy, lock that away and I'll see if I can build on this even more," I said as I pulled up to my house.

"Parker," I said hitting his leg and he looked at me, then around to my house.

"I don't live here." He said and I smiled at him.

"I know but we have work to do, so if you want to you can stay, the night," I said in a shy voice that confused even me.

"Can I stay in your bed?" He asked and I laughed.

"We have work to do," I said with a smile as we both got out.