16.Family

Parker P.O.V

One Month Later

I fixed my shirt looking in the big mirror in Harper's room and I smiled at her still sleep. I turned looking at her and I was amazed at just how crazy about her I am. I looked at my phone and it was my dad calling.

"Hello?" I said and everyone was already yelling.

"Where the hell are you?" My dad yelled over the phone.

"At home, are you guys at the airport already? Our flight doesn't leave for about 4 hours." I said looking at everything we packed.

"Oh I'm sorry rich boy, get your slow ass here and bring that girlfriend of yours. I haven't met her but it better not be that same crazy bitch Amber with a new haircut or something." He said hanging up and I laughed.

"What's funny?" Harper said walking past me into the bathroom.

"My dad is excited to meet you," I said and she smiled as she closed the bathroom door.

I smiled at her but on the tip of my tongue, I wanted to know something about why we need a contract if we are just dating. I heard the show start and I couldn't help but walk into the bathroom with her. I've dated women before but I've never been captured by one like I am with her. I looked at her show behind the sheer red show curtain and she just glanced at me with a smile.

"Can I help you?" She asked making me smile.

"No, just came to watch," I replied putting my back on the wall.

She was nothing short of amazing and I knew my family would know that as well. I'm crazy about her in every way, but at the same time I can tell something is missing between us.

"I'll be ready in about an hour." She said stepping out and I smiled as she grabbed my chin.

I walked out behind her and watched her pick out clothes and honestly it amazed me every time. She always gave herself time to get dressed because it was like she was color coding herself. I smiled at the high waisted pants high heels and a button-down shirt.

"Do you think that overdoing it?" I asked and she turned to me putting on her bra.

"Never sweetheart." She replied getting dressed and she walked over to the mirror pushing her hair back and putting on a dark red lipstick and my heart was going to stop.

She was so beautiful and when I stood I had to touch her, it felt like I couldn't get close enough to her. I wrapped my arms around her hips and she looked back at me with a smile and I looked at her doing the same. 

"Harper." Her dad's voice rang in the empty house.

She kissed my cheek before she moved past me and out the door and I followed behind her with our bags. I walked down the stairs and her dad just stood there looking around as if he was looking for someone. Harper stopped and turned heading back up, so I guess she forgot something.

"Parker, why are you here? Harper isn't working today?" He said and I smiled at him.

"Well, I'm going to be living here now," I said patting his shoulder and he gave me a confused look.

"Why would she need her assistant to live with her?" He asked me and I gave him a confused look.

"Daddy we need to go, James is going to be here with you while I'm gone." She said kissing his cheek but I just looked at her.

"Who's James? And where is your mother?" He asked and I just gave him a confused look.

"Parker can you head to the car while I talk with him." She told me before she walked away with him.

That was weird right, did Harper never tell him about us? I mean in our agreement we have to tell each other everything so I'll ask her. I put everything in the back and as I walked to the driver seat Harper grabbed the door.

"I'll drive." She said but I didn't move just held the door.

"Does your dad not know I'm your boyfriend?" I asked her and she gave me a stern look.

"Let go of the door, and go take a seat, Parker, before you get in trouble." SHe said in an angry stern voice.

"No, does he know about us?" I asked again and she crossed her arms looking at me, so I crossed my arms looking at her.

"I have asked you to do something and you haven't," She said in a calm voice before she looked at the time.

"He simply forgot Parker, just like me he's very busy." She said in a voice that was so calm, yet dark that it sent a chill up my body and like always gave me an erection.

She looked down at my now stiff dick and turned getting into the car. I walked around getting in next to her and she started driving not say much of anything. After a while, not too many cars were around and she raised the windows up.

"Parker pull out your dick." She said suddenly and I turned to her.

"Why?" I asked her and she glanced at me.

"Parker take out your dick." She said again in the same smooth seductive voice.

I didn't know why but I undid my belt and pulled out my now soft dick. She stopped at a light and grabbed my dick in one hand and my hair in the other. She pulled me into a hard kiss, as her soft hand slowly moved up and down on me. I pushed into the kiss reaching for her but she pushed me away as the light turned green.

"Jerk off for me Parker." She said and at this point, i wanted to anyways.

I looked at her as I slowly moved up and down the head of my dick, and she gave me a side glance and a smirk that only made me move faster. I have never been so attracted to a woman that just looking at her made me hard but she did. 

"Tell me when you're close Parker." She said in a voice that was like music to my ears.

I didn't stop moving and when she pushed my hand away and grabbed me moving her hand fast as she still drove. She held me tight as I have a deep grunt when she pulled her hand away and I reached to finish but she pulled to a stop. I was right on the edge when she turned the car off and looked at me.

"Put your dick away, let's go." She said opening the door and I noticed we sat in the valet area.

I quickly put myself away but that didn't fix the throbbing erection I had and I looked at her walk around the car and after a moment I got out and looked at her.

"You are going to learn a hard lesson, Parker." She said walking in front of me, and I believed every word of that.