10.Sweet

Harper P.O.V

I looked at the setting sun as I got ready for an experimental night with Parker. I was going to just be submissive to him, well a little bit and build up from there. What I want from a man is hard to ask for even the most submissive of guys. I headed to the shower and cleaned myself thinking of the last time, I had vanilla sex. It was with Kevin, and he couldn't handle what I wanted and I didn't care for him enough.

"Harper!" Parker's voice rang in my ear as I pushed the remainder of the soap out of my hair.

"Yeah?" I asked aloud as I stepped out of the shower.

I covered myself with a big fluffy towel and walked out the bathroom still wet, and looked at Parker. He was still wet as well but he was only in his boxers with his hair wet, and his body still had beads of water on it.

"Yeah?" I asked making him turn and face me, and he stopped and just looked at the large white towel around my chest and waist.

"They told me movies are free, but everything in French, since you can understand it..." He stopped talking as I dropped my towel and walked over to my closet.

I looked trying to find something sheer as fuck, and when I was this dark blue gown that was made of mesh and with a velvet lining I grabbed it. It was beautiful and it was teasing to an unbearable level. I slipped it over my head, and I walked to Parker ignoring the clear erection he had, and how much it turned me on.

"You need help finding a movie?" I asked looking at the remote in his hand.

"Yeah, he replied turning from me and heading into his room, and I followed.

He didn't just attack me to the ground and that was a good thing, so as I walked into his room he was close behind me. I looked at his bed and crawled into it and looked at the big TV, then looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Harper, what type of game is this?" He asked me and I laughed.

"The game is called Parker get in the bed, so we can find a movie," I said and he laughed getting in the bed next to me.

"What type of movie would you like?" I said flipping around and I noticed him looking at me.

"I don't care, just something where you can put subtitles on." He replied grabbing the menu to the restaurant downstairs.

"Order me some ice cream," I said to him as he picked up the phone.

When heard my phone ring I got up and walked to my room, and grabbed it seeing it was Kate. I didn't pick up as I walked back into the room with Parker she texted me.

"I'm in Paris!" She texted and I smiled at her excited texted that had about 30 heart eye emojis.

"Harper," Parker said and I looked at him looking at me.

I tossed my phone on the bed next to him as I crawled onto the bed. I moved up till I sat on Parker's lap, and he laughed making me smile.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He said in a tortured voice.

"Doing what?" I asked pressing down on his lap and he put his head back on the headboard.

"I hate you." He said wrapping his hands around my hips as I gave his neck a soft kiss.

"No, you don't," I said making him look at me.

He looked at me but before he could talk I pressed my lips to his but he smiled under my lips.

"Harper...stop." He said and I did.

"Think about this for a moment, if we do this, then what?" He asked me.

"Then you're mine, and we will talk about everything but right now this is happening," I said kissing his face all over and he laughed.

"Stand up," I said moving off of him and he stood looking down at me.

He stood at the edge and as he opened his mouth my phone rang again and he looked over at it. I grabbed his erection with forced and he jumped a little and looked down at me as I sat up and kissed his stomach. I could feel his body jerk, but he still moved closer to me and ducked down. He wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me into a hard kiss. 

He pushed me back onto the bed and I used my foot to push his boxers off of him. I felt him smile on my lips, just before he sat up and I softly kissed his neck.

"Are you ready?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Can't you see how ready I am?" He asked as I looked at his erection and I smiled.

"Harper!" MY dad yelled my name as he knocked on my door.

I pushed Parker off of me and stood walking to my room and he followed me. 

"Just a minute dad," I yelled looking for something to toss on.

"What are you doing?" Parker asked as I grabbed a tee shirt.

"My dad needs me, I'll be back," I replied and he huffed.

"Alright, I'll wait for you." He said making me smile as I pulled on my shirt and  PJ pants.

I opened the door and my dad just stood in the hallway tired looking at I smiled at him.

"Come on dad," I said grabbing his hand and he looked at me with confusion in his eyes but I just smiled at him.

"I can't find my room." He said and I nodded.

"It's alright, I'll take you there," I said seeing his door was wide open as we both walked in.

"Harper, where is your mother? I'm ready for bed." He asked me as he crawled onto his bed and like always I froze from his question.

I never knew what to say when he asked me that, and I never have the heart to tell him she's gone. Alzheimer's is a bitch not just for him but for me as well, and I know its only getting worse.