2.Calm

Harper P.O.V

I sat in my office and looked out the tinted window at Parker, and I know this is my fault. When people that work for me under proform that means that I didn't lead them good.

"So when are we meeting with the boy?" My dad asked next to me.

"In like 30 minutes," I replied and he nodded and when back to his phone.

"Do you really need to be here dad? This is going to make him more so nervous, and make him think he's in trouble." I said and he nodded to me.

"Maybe so, just afterward let me know what happened baby girl." He said making me smile and he stood walking to the door.

He gave me a pat on the shoulder and Parker looked at me, and I looked at him feeling a little annoyed with him. I pointed to him and he stood as I walked into my office, ready to deal with what happened this morning.

"Yes, Ms.Baker." He said walking in but stopping at the door.

"Well, come on Mr.Brown," I said taking a seat and I pointed to the seat in front of me.

He walked around and sat down and my goodness I couldn't help but notice how good he looked. I wasn't that into white guys but he was cute as hell, and his stumble was nice.

"Am I fired?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"No, you're not fired," I replied and he let out a breath.

"But we do need to talk about what happened because I have to say I'm confused. I talked to you at 10:05 and you still came in late, and I still had to go upstairs and get the other stuff because I'm going to guess you forgot about it." I said and he huffed.

"I forgot about the clothes and art you wanted, I'm sorry." He said and I nodded.

"Parker you being Kates assistant I'm sure you didn't see just how much work she does for me. Her job is a lot of running around, staying up late, and being with me a lot, so I'll give you the this much. I didn't talk with you to make sure you understood that, and since I never talked with you before I'm sure I came off scarier than I want to. Do you feel like it anyway this is some of my faults?" I asked him and he shook his head quickly.

"Parker your job isn't at risk in any way, if we want this to work over the next to weeks we need communication. You don't work for just this company but for me personally." I said and he nodded.

"I just feel like this was my fault you call me in time to get things done and I still fucked up, I messed up. That's all on me and my foot hit the door while I was rushing so I tripped, and when I stood I slipped and I hit you. I also would like if you needed anything for you to call me into your office, not a fan of the intercom thing." He said and I nodded taking note of that.

"I want you to feel comfortable at work, and with me at all times. Would you like to see the new outfits?" I asked him and he nodded.

I stood turning my back to him and since now I was in just jeans and a pussy bow blouses, and heels I was more relaxed. I could feel that he was just watching me so when I turned he quickly looked up at me and smiled as I pulled out the rack of new clothes. He stood and walked to me looking at the different shades of yellow for our spring collection.

"Do you like it?" I asked just wanting to know what he would say.

"Yeah, yellow nice color, and the diamonds and shit, I mean diamonds and stuff are nice." He said and I could tell he really didn't care.

"Thank you, this is all my personal designs a few in here I even stitched, I love all of them each one cost about 200,000 to make," I said and his eyes got big from that price.

"That's amazing." He said reaching out and touching one.

"Yes, now I need you to make sure they are all packed in very nice boxes, all in a box alone, and sent to any woman you want," I said and he gave me a funny look.

"Bullshit," He said laughing and I looked at him.

"I'm not, take them and send them to whoever you want," I said again before I sat down.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, why would you do that?" He asked looking at me with his eyes that I noticed was green.

"Its nothing, I give Kate gifts all the time for all the hard work she does," I said to him.

"But I haven't done any hard work, I just dropped coffee on you." He said and I looked at him.

"Listen, Parker, I want you to understand that working for me is a blessing to you. Not only will be treated like a Queens assistant but the trips, clothes, and people you will have will be nothing short of amazing. With all of that, i want you to understand that I'm a loving and caring person and while you never see that I am, I give you things to show that. Now, take them and send it to your mother or sister." I said grabbing papers I need to sign.

"Alright thank you." He said walking to the door.

"Make sure you plan that trip and set up a meeting tomorrow with my investors," I said as he and he nodded walking out, but he opened the door again and just looked at me.

I looked up at him and damn he was something to look at, dark brown hair, green eyes and under his white tee shirt, I could see he had abs like crazy. I forced myself to not look at his crotch because I wanted to see if I could see an imprint at all.

"Is there something you need?" I asked him.

"The company card to pay for this stuff." He said and I reached into my desk and grabbed it.

"Thank you." He said walking to me and grabbing the card, and he brushed his hand on mine.

"You're welcome," I said with a calm voice and he smiled walking out.