Meet Them. Hear Them. Kiss Him.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. I should call first though" I got my phone from my jacket pocket and dialed Kayla's number. She answered on the first ring.

"Rayna"

"Kayla I'm coming over if that's okay"

"Y-yeah perfect. We don't have school so everyone's home. The address is **** ********** ***********"

"Ok I'll be there in twenty minutes"

I hung up then we went back to the kitchen. We all got in the car after telling Kye to come on and he drove us to the house. It was huge and beautiful.

"What time should I pick you up?"

"Uh I'll call you" I got out of the car and walked up to the door nervous now. I rang the doorbell and Kayla yanked the door open. She pulled me in and took me down to the basement. "Kayla what are you doing?!"

"Sorry but I can't let anyone know you're here until Shalia gets here. She'll be here in ten minutes" I nodded and got on my phone.

"Who let you get all those tattoos?" I asked.

"Dad"

"Figures"

"Are you still mad?"

"Little bit"

"KAYLA!!!" Kayla got up and ran upstairs. She's here earlier than expected. I stood up fixing my hair in the mirror even though I had a beanie on. I fixed my glasses then stood by the stairs waiting.

Kayla stood at the top of the stairs and gestured for me to come up.

"Can all of you just shut up and sit down?!?!" Kayla asked yelling at everyone who was in the living room I'm guessing.

"Kayla what is behind that door?" My mom's voice almost brought tears to my eyes. I walked out from behind the door looking at everyone's faces. Some didn't recognize me but my mom and dad definitely did.

My mom looked exactly the same. But she dyed her hair. Dad did too.

Shalia ran up to me hugging me tightly. I hugged back letting the happiness take over. Tears of joy fell from my eyes. Shalia was crying when she pulled away.

Kayla had me sit down in an empty chair. Shalia sat back down next to Kechia. Jayania had a shocked look on her face. I wiped the tears off of my face and pulled myself together.

"Ok can we save all the hugs and hellos and crying for later. I need to talk and I need to ask questions. Let me explain where I've been and what I've been doing for the past eight years. The first day I was with Naomi I was trained to be a maid in an all girls home. That's what I've been the whole time. A maid. About two weeks ago Naomi was arrested for murdering a man that raped and impregnated my friend Kye. They told us to either get hired full time or get sent to Uganda. I got hired full time for August Alsina so I'm living with him and have been for a few weeks. All in that time I was attacked by a pit bull, raped by August's friend after being drugged, I had pictures taken of me when I was sleeping........"

3 Hours Later

We all talked about everything but mostly cried.

"Okay I have to go. Kye needs me for these 3 weeks"

I hugged everyone then called August to come get me. He pulled up ten minutes later. I went and got in the car and told Kye and August about it on the way home. At home I laid on the couch with Kye where we ate popcorn and watched a movie. Near the end she started feeling sick so she went to bed. Then I heard her scream for me ten minutes later. I ran up there scared to death to find her staring at her laptop screen with wide eyes.