Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

I woke up with a massive throbbing in my head, and then I was attacked with fluff. I inhaled some of it and then coughed and smacked the stuffed animal out of my face. I lay on my stomach, surrounded by stuffed animals. I groaned and rolled over on my bed, looking up at the bed canopy-I was in Melissa's bed, her room was the only room that still looked like a five year old's room.

"Morning sleepy head, or should I say afternoon?" Lissy came through her door with some water that was fizzing as I propped myself up on her bed. I eagerly grabbed for it and chugged it down. I probably had the worse hangover right now, I got so drunk last night, I don't even remember coming here. Maybe I passed out at the bar and they had to carry me out-it has happened a few times. I fell back onto the bed, her stuffed animals attacking me.

"You must be a virgin because no one would want to be getting attacked by your army when you're doing it," I groaned and smacked the stuffed animals near me. She cried out and ran after the ones that fell onto the ground and set them back onto the bed on her side.

"I feel bad if they're all on the ground," she stroked a panda's head. I groaned and covered my head with my forearm, squeezing my eyes shut. "You drank a lot last night, Jayjay." She giggled and poked my ribcage making me flinch, causing my head to tense, making my headache worse.

"I know," I spat bitterly, "and you aren't helping with my hangover."

"Sorry," Lissy looked at me innocently and stood up and came around the bed to me, getting on her knees and placing her hands on the bed, setting her hand right on top, watching me. "You slept like a baby though. You passed out at the club, Stephan and I had to carry you and we bumped you a few times on the wall and door trim.

"No wonder my head hurts more than it ever has," I glanced over to her and rubbed my forehead, pinching the bridge of my nose. "What time is it?"

"11:50," she stood up again and headed towards her door, "I'm making lunch, so get ready and come eat." She exited and I laid there for a moment, refusing to get up, but my stomach said otherwise. For some reason I always got super hungry when I was hungover.

I began to get up out of her bed with an appearance stood in the door: Melissa's brother. He glared at me and pointed a little finger at me, "How dare you sleep with my sister!" He was coming towards me. I put up my arm defensively.

"I didn't sleep with her," I paused and added, "I didn't even know kids your age know about sex."

"Shut up!" Her brother came closer fist balled up. "I know perfectly well what you guys have been doing! I'm going to kill you!" As he got closer I moved back on the bed looking down at the crazy kid.

"Calvin," Melissa's father came through and looked from his son to me, and shook his head, rubbing his temples. "Don't bother guests." He grabbed Melissa's little brother by the collar of his shirt and dragged him out of the room. I saw that looked on Mr. Hyens face-he also thought I was sleeping with his daughter. I shook my head and got up out of bed.

I was still wearing the same thing as last night at the club, guess they didn't bother at least stripping me to my boxers, but rather have me suffer, even though I was out cold the whole time. I straightened my clothes and walked into Lissy's bathroom, fixing my hair the best I could and walked down the stairs to where the smell of burger's filled my nose up. I drooled a little and saw Lissy over the portable griller, cooking up some hamburgers. They say greasy things help with a hangover, so I guess she was thinking of me today.