Papyrus: When You Spend Time With Asgore

~When You Spend Time With Asgore~

"They key is to always intimidate your opponent," Asgore explained as he swung his staff. "Always be the dominant one."

"So I've heard," you said. "I do that every time. Now may we just get to training?"

Asgore chuckled. "Of course."

Asgore swung his staff at you, making you dodge and try to land an attack. He briefly dodged and attacked once more with a fire attack.

You hated his fire attacks.

You dodged them gracefully even though you had a bit of struggle. You ran up to him and kicked him down.

Asgore fell and got back up. He fired more fire attacks and you gulped. He had gotten stronger.

After a while of training, the two of you called it a draw.

"Perhaps some tea to rehydrate ourselves?" Asgore offered.

"I'm up for it." You said.

You sat in the golden flower patch and looked at the shining leaves of the plants. It all looked like real gold.

"Beautiful, are they not?"

You looked up I see Asgore with a tray of tea.

"Sugar?" He asked.

"Three."

Asgore obeyed and placed three sugar cubes in the tea. You walked over to the table and sat. Asgore sipped his tea with his eyes closed.

You looked into the tea and watched it a while before sipping it.

"So, how are your brothers doing?" Asgore asked to try to start conversation.

"Fine. Bossy like always."

Asgore chuckled. "Indeed."

Papyrus came in after a while and bowed towards Asgore. "Your highness, I request to take my sibling home, if you please?"

"Of course, Papyrus. Get some rest, (Y/N). I shall speak with you later." Asgore dismissed.

Once you and Papyrus walked out of the castle, Papyrus looked you straight in the eyes.

"Did King Asgore ask about me?" He asked.

"Yep. He asked how you were and I said you were fine."

Papyrus smiled and bounced around. "I WAD NOTICED BY THE KING!"

Papyrus then stopped and cleared his throat. "I-I mean, that's great. Let's get home." He said as he rushed out.

You laughed and followed behind. What a goof.

~~~

A/N!!!

Sorry!!!!!! This was crrraaappppp!!! 😭

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!

P.S. I am extremely tired. I am going to sleep since it is around 2:15 in the morning. I'm glad I was able to update for you all. Ttyl!