Sans: When You Runaway

~When You Runaway~

~~~

You held your tears as you paced around your room. You were shaking violently.

"What will I do? What will I do?" You repeated, keeping your voice low. You finally sat down when your new injuries kicked in, your hip was in a lot of pain and your back felt like snapping in half. And it's all thanks to Papyrus. Yeah, you said it. Papyrus. Not bro. Not boss. Papyrus.

You held your head in your hands and groaned. Then you saw your bag at the corner of your eye. You stood, walking over to pick it up.

"That's it." You suddenly said when a thought came to mind. You quickly grabbed some books, a flashlight, and a journal with a few pens. You quickly wrote a note as you threw your clothes off, changing into your emergency ones. You only wore them when you didn't want to be noticed.

Dear Brothers of Mine,

I'm leaving and have fun finding me. I can't deal with it anymore. You say you love me, but you turn your backs on me as soon as you do. I'm tired of being toyed with. I just... I can't do it. Hope your lives are better without your little burden.

-The Excuse Of A Sister

You sat it on the desk and growled at the thought of the past. What a big flipping joke. You put on your backpack and walk over to your window. You quietly opened it and looked down. A big drop for a person with an injured hip.

You brushed it off and jumped, holding down your scream of pain. You gave a deep breath and stood, limping away into the night of Snowdin.

~Sans POV~

I felt bad for (Y/N). I just stood and watched the boss beat her so bad and didn't help her. I wonder how she is. After her beating, she limped upstairs with a sunken look on her face.

I looked at the clock, seeing that it was close to one in the morning.

Already? I don't sleep as well as I did a month ago. These things are getting on my nerves. The worry, the nightmares, yada yada. It's... It's really getting to me. And I think it's affecting (Y/N), too.

I would wake up mostly to her with a sad face. She would wake me about thirty minutes before the boss does so that I don't get punished. She may be my youngest sister, and I may treat her like total crap, but I still love her.

I don't think she likes to watch me get tortured. What am I saying? She hates it.

I remember when boss beat me so bad I had a fractured leg. I couldn't walk. And guess what (Y/N) did? She cussed him out and got her part in punishment, but despite that, she cared for me even though she looked like she would topple over at any second. She always wobbled and gave a tired smile.

I growled and sat up in bed. I looked over at my clock and groaned. Another pointless thirty minutes of worrying about her. Well, I wouldn't call it pointless... But I'm sure she's fine.

~Your POV~

You made sure to cover your tracks by walking in different directions and such. You made it to the woods and found a large hole in the ground. You hid in it and put your backpack in your lap.

The hole was actually really comfortable and had a decent amount of space. Almost like someone dug it here... But, it couldn't have how the walls were.

You out pulled a book and your flashlight out. You knew You couldn't go to sleep. You'll be found easier that way. You found yourself wondering what your brothers were doing at the moment.