Papyrus: When Error Takes You

~When Error Takes You~

You huffed as you sat by Sans. He had his feet on the stand as he laid back into his seat. He had a large grin as he chugged some mustard with his eyes closed. Some of it dropped off of his mouth and onto his jacket.

"Why do I have to be here again?" You asked as you played with a bone you had spawned. It was a regular bone with had a sharp point.

Sans stopped chugging his mustard but kept it to his mouth. He opened one eye to look at you.

"I'm babysittin'." He said plainly, closing is eye once again to continue his chugging of mustard.

"Uh-huh," you rolled your eyes, arms crossed over your chest. "Then why are there bones all around us?" You asked as you through the bone you had at a later one that surrounded the post. It bounced off and hit the ground, despawning.

"Baby crib," Sams said smirking larger. "Is the baby gettin' cranky?" He mocked as he looked at you, mustard on the counter.

"I'm not a baby!" You huffed, looked away with steam floating off of your body.

Sans chuckled. "Are too." He pushes as he poked your shoulder.

"Is not!" You argued. You glared at him, arms still crossed.

"Are too!" Sans pushes even farther.

"Not!"

"Too!""

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Look a birb!"

"What the-"

Before you could react, a snowball hit you in the face. Laughter filled the air, your brother's laughter.

You growled and wiped the exposed snow off of your skull. You growled at Sans and glared.

Sans laughter harder at your reaction.

You then got an idea. You bent down and made a large ball of snow. You smiled and aimed.

Sans opened his mouth again to laugh and you saw this as your chance. You through the snowball and it entered Sans's mouth.

Sans stopped laughing immediately and started coughing, causing him to fall out of his chair backwards.

You laughed.

"You deserve it!" You laughed out, holding your stomach.

It was Sans's turn to growl this time. "Brat..."

You smiled at him and mockingly bowed. "Why thank you, dear brother!"

Sans rolled his eyes and huffed. "Whatever..."

"When is the Boss comin'?" You asked lookin around. The tall bones kind of blocked the way of vision.

Sans shrugged and shot mustard into his mouth. You sighed and looked outside the perimeter of bones.

After a while Sans yawned. You rolled your pricks and sighed.

"Sans! (Y/N)!" Yelled a voice. The bones despawned and Papyrus stood there.

"Hey, Boss," you started. "Can I not be babysat now?"

"Not yet," you groaned. "But it is my turn to watch over you."

You shrugged and stood from the chair you had put beside Sans. "Beats being here."

Papyrus looked at Sans with a deadly glare. "You know what to do."

Sans nodded and you tossed our arms. You rose a bone brow and cleared your throat.

"Am I interrupting?"

Papyrus shook his head and grabbed your arm roughly. "No. Now get a move on."

The two of you walked in silence through the snow. You couldn't take it anymore and broke it.

"Whats really going on? I'm not a stupid baby, Boss. I know when somethin's up." You asked stopping and turning to face him.

Papyrus sighed and laid a hand on your shoulder. "We did not want you to worry, (Y/N)."

"Please," you scoffed. "Hit me."

Papyrus looked you up and down before huffing. "You were threatened by the destroyer."

You smirked. "Oh so scary!" You said sarcastically.

Papyrus growled and jumped into your face. "This is not a game! He is highly dangerous and can kill us all in one go! If you really think this is a funny matter, then why don't you try to defend yourself!?" He snapped.

You glared at him. "I think I can deal with a wannabe, Boss. I beat Asgore, remember?" You cocked your hip. "In one hit?"

Papyrus bent down to your level with a sigh and look of concern. "This being is much stronger. He could kill Asgore hundreds of times in one hit."

"That doesn't make since, plus, that's impossible!" You said, hoping your words were true.

Papyrus slowly shook his head, eyes full of sorrow. "This is not a fantasy," he said softly. "He is coming for you."

"And how touching was that?" Asked a glitched voice. A slow clap followed. "I'm aleady late, I just need my mail and I'll be out of your hair! If you had any. HAHA!"

Papyrus has a fearful look as he reached for you. Before he could even brush your jacket, strings wrapped around you tightly and pulled you back at lightning speed.

"PAPYRUS!" You yelled.

Before he could yell back you were in the destroyer's void.

"UNHAND ME!"

"Never going to happen, princess. Get comfortable."