Papyrus: When You Fight (Pacifist)

~When You Fight~
(PASFIST)

You followed the human from the wood lines. You have been watching them since they came out of the ruins.

The whispers from the wind followed behind you. The darkness seemed to inch closer, ready to adduct you and take you away. You weren't concerned.

You came close to your house, which was a limit to you. Another step towards their house and you were fully in protective mode.

You grabbed your synth numb-chucks and threw the blade at the human.

The human gasped and barely dodged. A flower in a boot was yelling at the human to run. The human didn't give a second thought.

"I believe you misunderstand, kid," You said and summoned bones in front of the child, causing them to stop. "You're not supposed to run. You're supposed to give your SOUL to me." You summoned Gaster Blasters and fired them in all angles.

The human and flower were hit repeatedly. This made you smile.

"Another job done! Just hope King Asgore would give me harder targets." You said and stood over them, smiling mad.

"P-Please! L-Leave us alone! We w-won't-" The flower spoke. You grabbed the flower and glared at him closely to your face.

"You talk too much. Don't you know it's Kill or Be Killed down here? You are a monster after all. Or are you a human lover? Huh. King Asgore will love you.~" You sang.

The flower gulped.

You looked at the human to see them on the ground, breathing slowly. You summoned a bone in your hand and made it sharp.

"No," the flower cried. "Not Frisk! They can help us!!! Please! Anyone but Frisk!"

You growled at the flower and held his stem tight. The flower whimpered.

"Shut your cry-"

"UNHAND THE HUMAN AND FLOWER, CITIZEN!"

You looked over and saw Papyrus. He also held a sharp bone.

"Papyrus-"

"I said," Papyrus rose many bones. "Unhand them!"

The bones came closer, making you panic. Not out of fear, but because then you would have to attack your brother.

You dropped the flower but not without saying: "This won't be the end." And you ran.

Hurting Papyrus? Crazy much?

---

A/N!!!

If you read my board message, I do not know yet.

Anyway, sorry for lack of updates and crappy writing! Now you can vote!

When Error Takes...

When Ink Comes...

When You Get A Boyfriend...

When The UL Bros Come...

When Dream Comes...

When The Human Tries To Be Your Friend...

When Your Bros Find Out You Are The Underground Spy...

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR THIS VOTING:

When You And Your Bros Find GZTale...

Once again, sorry for lack of updates and crappy writing!

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!