Part 1: When Nightmare And His Crew Come

~When Nightmare And His Crew Comes~
~~~

"SANS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! S-STOP! HAHA!" You laughed as you tried to escape your oldest brother. He was tickling you.

"Nope! Not until you tell me where my mustard is!" He said and continued to tickle you.

You may be from Underfell, but that doesn't mean you get a rare chance of sibling bonding! It actually feels nice when it happens. It reminds you that they still have a good side.

"Okay! Okay!" Sans stopped tickling you. You caught your breath. "It's in your room, taped over your door..."

"HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?" He yelled, making you laugh again.

Sans teleported to his room as you say up. You smiled. It was good o have these moments with Pap or Sans-sometimes both.

You went to the fridge and grabbed (F/D). You opened the bottle and started to chug it.

You were about to finish the beverage, but then you heard a large crash outside. It was then followed by screams and more crashes and bangs.

You growled and ran to your room, grabbed your red jacket, and ran outside. You grabbed your glove from the pocket and put it on.

"PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!" You turned to the children's voice.

A skeleton held the child high. He wore what seemed to be the original Sans' clothing, but he looked different. He had a target like thing floating above his chest. He had empty sockets that cried tar-like tears. His smile looked sickening. He was a skeleton, but he wasn't.

The newcomer laughed. "Mercy? How pathetic." Then the Sans twirled a knife and stabbed he child's SOUL, turning them to dust immediately.

"HEY!" You screamed. The skeleton turned to you with his sickening smile. "PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!"

The skeleton laughed manically.

"Your not my target, sweets." He held his knife loosely and played with it.

You heard laughter behind you. You quickly jumped out of the way of the bones.

"Quick on your feet."

You looked at the next one in anger. He also had just about the same clothing as original Sans, but it was dusty. You knew immediately what kind of dust it was. He had sharp teeth with yet another sickening smile. His eyes were what caught yours the most. His left eye was red on the rim and purple everywhere else inside it. On his other, it was just red.

"See something you like?" He chuckled, saying it like he had been in a mental facility hundreds of times.

"Got to hell." You snapped, raising your gloved hand.

Many tall bones grew to the ceiling. The skeleton dodged with ease. Almost like your attacks were feathers. Then you realized: he must have high LOVE along with his buddy.

"I am in hell!" He snapped and charged after you. You dodged and dodged, also trying to land blows on the maniac.

"Help him out." Said a voice. You flipped onto the closest tree branch you could reach and looked around.