Papyrus: When He Gets Sick

~When Papyrus Gets Sick~
---

You shot up and looked at your clock. It was five in the morning. You smiled and jumped out of bed, grabbing your coat and walking out of your room.

You were about to walk down the stairs when you heard a large cough. It sounded like someone was dying.

You carefully and quietly walked to the noise, finding it at the Boss's door.

It shot open and you stumbled back. The Boss looked tired and you knew immediately that he was sick.

"B-B-Boss!" You stuttered. "I am so so so so so so sorry if I woke you!"

Boss only looked at me tiredly. "What are you doing up at this hour anyway?"

"I was just getting some water. Uh, oh well is today early training?" I asked, hiding the fact that I knew what was wrong.

"No. I just couldn't sleep is all." Boss said, his voice barely breaking in between. His voice was raspier than before. He had a sore throat along with being just pure sick.

I didn't think about making myself being cautious when I spoke. "Boss, are you sick?"

I flinched when he grunted in response. I was ready for a hit to the skull, but it didn't come. I looked up and saw him bent down to my level and giving me soft, sick eyes.

"Yes, (Y/N), I am. I can't hide things from you, can I?" He asked as he pats my skull gingerly. I gave a nervous laugh and cleared my throat.

"Boss, stay home today, 'K? You have been working hard after all. That's probably why you're sick! Stress does that to everyone. Even me." I said, softly. Boss was about to protest but I stopped him. "Do you want to be sick longer?" He shut up and sighed.

I walked him back to his race car bed and put more blankets on him. His, mine, and two backups. I also got him another pillow. I told him I would be back and went to the kitchen, making soup.

I looked at the clock and smiled. It was eight in the morning. Sans will thank me for letting him sleep in. He needs it. So does Papyrus.

We all need a long day off. some more than others.

--------

A/N!!!!!!

HHHHEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! So, the funny thing is... I HAVE BEEN WRITING ON WATTPAD ON MY SCHOOL COMPUTER!!!!!! DAY CANNOT STOP MEH!!!!!! AND WATTPAD WAS BLACKED BEFORE!!!!!! I AM A WWIIIIZZZZEEERRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! Okie, Okie..... hope you like the story so far! I have a lot planned! Not all chapters were my ideas though!

--Killer Kamen

or

Swiftswipe