Pt. 1: CPAU

~CPAU~
~~~

You drank the eggnog carefully. Sans said it was spiked. It tasted that way too.

"You okay, kid?"

You whipped around and punched the intruder. What? It was reflex for you!

You gasped when you realized it was the skeleton that was already bleeding.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" You apologized, covering your mouth. You usually never apologized but he was already hurt. And, you kind of thought he was cool. Sans thought so too.

"It's okay! I'm the one that snuck up on ya. Your from Underfell, right?" He asked.

"Yeah," you said as you cocked our hip. "And your Aftertale?"

The skele's smile widened. "Yeah. Call me Geno." He extended his arm to you.

"(Y/N)," you shook his hand. "Like your party so far."

"Thanks! It's been... eventful." Geno trailed off.

"With my bros here, it will be much more eventful." You laughed at the thoughts of what they could do.

"How do?" Geno Asked. Your smile grew.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"You two continued to talk, laughing away. You forgot about everyone else. Heck, you even forgot to gather 'intel' on this place!

"(Y/N)!"

You yelled and dropped your eggnog. You held your hands on your head. The glass form ye cup shattered from dropping the cup.

"SANS! You know how I am with that!" You yelled, shaking.

"Sorry..." Sans apologized as he stared at Geno.

"I think we should go, (Y/N). I'm sure someone wants to talk to you." Sans said.

"But-"

"No 'but's!" Sans said and took you away. You poured but didn't complain anymore.

"(Y/N)," Sans said once you two were alone. "At least I am trying to prove to the boss that we can 'make our wold send fear to others'. Look, I don't want to either, but we have to."

"Why can't I just have a little fun? You've been chatting with 'Bill Nye the Science Guy' the whole time we've been here!" You complained.

"Who the-"

"A human."

"Ah."

"Please? I have no friends over than Grillby! You have Undyne, Alphys, Grillby-"

"Okay!" Sans interrupted. He sighed. "Okay... Just don't let the boss catch you." You smiled and hugged him tight.

"Thanks, Sans!" And you ran off.

Oh we're wondering around when you noticed a Skelton come closer.