Sans: When He Sticks Up For You

~When Sans Sticks Up For You~
---

"Get her!" A monster yelled. You ran faster. You already had a snapped arm from the group. It was making a trail of blood.

"Help!" You called. "Help me please!"

The monsters that heard me all smiled, thinking it funny. Pitiful even.

You turned the corner and tripped. You landed on hard rocks and couldn't breath. You heard a large 'Crack' and froze.

You looked behind you and saw the group. The biggest picked you up and laughed.

"Ha! What a joke!" He laughed. You fought tears and growled. "Aw, little ol' baby gunna cry?"

You growled and the wind started to pick up. It circled around you and the group. You had your eyes trained on the one holding you.

"Let." A few sharp bones shot up to the rock ceilings. "Me." Your eyes glowed bright red. "GO!" You screamed as many bones shot up.

They all ran, barely dodging- but the one holding you had determinations his eyes. He through you on the ground and stomped on your skull.

Everything became a blur. The voices around you went muffled. You coughed hard, probably coughing up blood.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" You heard someone yell at the top of their lungs.

Everything was quiet for a minute. You were starting to see black. Then, you felt yourself being lifted.

"(Y/N)! Stay awake! Please! (Y/N)!!!" Sans yelled. Sans... He came.

You were terrified, you wouldn't see anymore. You could hear, you could feel, but vision was not included.

"I-I can't see! Sans! I can't see!" You called. You moved your head around frantically, trying to see something-anything!

"(Y-Y/N)! Calm down, your making it worse!" You did obey and by the second, started to panic.

"I can't see! I can't see! Sans, I can't see! I can't-"

"(Y/N)!" You choked on your sobs.

"Sans..." You softly cried. "Where are you?"

It was quiet. "You really can't see?" Your heart skipped a few beats.

"No. Sans, will I see again?" You asked slowly moving your head around to see something.

"I-I don't know... Let's get you to Alphys. Just calm down okay? I won't teleport, it might make something even worse." You heard Sans say.

You felt lifted and tensed, but relaxed once you realized it was Sans. You were terrified.

"Sans, thank you." You whispered. Sans touched his head on yours.

"I'm your big bro, sis. It's my job to look over ya. And that is a promise I can keep."