Sans: When You Spend Time With Asgore

~When You Spend Time With Asgore~

"Tea?"

"Of course, your majesty." You said with a bow.

Asgore gave you a small, but rare smile and poured you some tea. You bowed once more in our seat before sipping the warm tea.

"What a wonderful evening, yes?" Asgore asked as he sipped his share of tea.

"Indeed, my lord." I said as I looked out through the barrier. The sun shined and the colors made me feel warm inside.

"Daydreaming once again, I see?"

You snapped out of your gaze and look at Asgore. He had a large smirk on his face.

"No, just admiring the view." You said, quickly sipping the tea once more. Asgore chuckled at your reaction.

"Of course."

The two of you stayed in silence as you sipped your teas. The chirping of the birds made you feel so fuzzy inside.

"I have a mission for you, (Y/N)," Asgore suddenly said. "A monster in Waterfall." He slid a file to you and you gladly took it.

"I will not leave you disappointed, sir." You said as you sat the file down.

"You never have, dear. And I highly doubt that you ever will. Take your time, I know you need some time." Asgore said.

You smiled. "Thank you, your majesty."

"Not a problem, dear."

Silence rose once more, causing you to think.

"(Y/N)! You here?" Yelled a voice. It interrupted your thoughts.

Asgore and yourself looked at the doors to see Sans walking towards the two of you.

"Ah, there you are. Come on, boss wants ya home." Sans said as he leaned upon the wall.

You sighed and picked up the file, placing it in your bag and putting it on your back. Asgore joined you as you stood.

"I hope to see you again, soon?" He asked.

"But of course, your majesty." You said with a bow.

Once you made it to Sans, Sans have you a smirk. The two of you walked out of the castle in silence. Until you made it to Hotlands.

"What did you two talk about?" Sans asked. "You and the old fluff ball sure are close."

You rolled your eyes. "He's just my boss, Sans. And we talked about the usual."

"Ah."

Silence once again.

"Did he do anything to you?"

"No, Sans. Stop."

"Okay, okay! Fine!"

Silence.

"Are you sure?"

"SANS!"

~~~

A/N!!!

I was so lazy. Sorry!

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe

All The Scenarios: Underfellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें