"Wanna join us?" Wayne suddenly yelled to us, and made Ariana raise her sunglasses for a few inches.

"Sorry, gotta pass the boys' water fights", her sassy voice hummed, "right, Vanessa?"

I nodded as my look moved on Zach. He was ruffling his brown hair and gazing the cloudless sky.

"Damn, too bad. I would've wanted to see those swimsuits from the back", Nathan had cocky smirk on his face while raising his another brow.

"Yeah, you said it yourself. Damn, too bad - not gonna happen", Ariana stated and put her sunglasses back, leaning down on the sunbed.

For some reason my eyes trailed on Zach again. But this time he watched me back. Wide smile came on his lips, causing a little smile escape on my face too. 

"What is going on?" Ariana's sharp voice got my attention, and the smile faded from my lips.

"What do you mean?" I faced her suspicious look.

"Why are you smiling to the golden boy?"

Good question, but I didn't know the answer either.

Maybe I was grateful because of last night, or maybe I just enjoyed the attention I was getting from him. After all I was now angry to Ethan.

"I was teasing him", I shrugged and dropped my head against the sunbed, not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Yeah, you keep telling that to yourself. Just remember what I told you a few days ago: he's that type of guy, who takes everything he can, not caring about consequences."

"Whatever", I mumbled and closed my eyes, feeling the warmness again on my skin.

----

"...and it might be hard to stop your bad habit. And because of that, there's always people to help you", Lydia had encouraging smile on her face.

Ariana and I changed a look, and I rolled my eyes. This useless talk made me annoyed.

Mason continued, "Yes. In this camp you can talk any of us --"

I stopped listening the lecture as I noticed new message on my phone. I grabbed my phone slyly from the table, and checked the message. Ugh.

2.58pm
danielle: vanessa we need to talk
danielle: and if you're now ignoring me i swear i will come there

2.58pm
me: what do you want

2.58pm
danielle: finally!!
danielle: vanessa, you're one of my bff's. i would never want to hurt you on purpose. but you know cheryl's partys, anything can happen there, right?

2.59pm
me: yeah, even your bf and bff can bang there

2.59pm
danielle: don't be like that
danielle: you know we are so sorry

I felt how anger started to fill me. After everything she was here accusing my behavior? I can't believe this.

Quickly my impulsive side of me was taking over.

3.00pm
me: oh, so it's "we" now?
me: fuck you, slut

3.00pm
danielle: don't be so childish
danielle: but if we're going there, fine
danielle: it was amazing. ethan was so good. dang, maybe we're doing it again tonight

My jaw clenched as I bit my teeth strongly together. That bitch. I was breathing heavily, trying to calm myself down.

"Okay, we can take quick ten minutes break. Then we'll continue!" Lillian's soft voice woke me up for reality.

My eyes moved on Zach, who was scrolling his phone on the other side of the room. He was wearing black shorts and big t-shirt. The boy looked actually pretty fine.

Without any hesitation I got up from the chair. My footsteps directed me next to Zach, and I sat down. I had confident, flirty smile on my lips.

"Hi Herron", I grinned and crossed my legs.

I met his surprised face, but soon it changed into happy smirk.

"Hey. What's up?"

I felt anger for Danielle and Ethan inside of me. Maybe I was being childish, but I wanted revenge. I wanted Ethan feel as broken as I was feeling now. Because this sucked really bad.

I landed my palm on his thigh, and Zach's eyes moved there. He swallowed slowly, and then raised his confused look back to my eyes. 

I loved the effect I was making only with one touch.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to assure you're gonna hang with me tomorrow, when we're going to the restaurant?"

"M-me?" his laugh had shade of wonderment.

"You", I nodded keeping my palm still on his lap.

"Sure", Zach smirked sheepishly, raising his another dark brow.

"Good. See you, then", grin spreaded on my face before I walked back to my seat.

Ethan can suck his dick. Or maybe Danielle will do it for him - I wouldn't be surprised.

----

amanda

amanda.kelly and 252 others liked

vanessawhite: your loss, babe

view all comments

lilykayleen: 😻😻

ethanroswell: you haven't even give a chance to explain, that's not fair
vanessawhite: @ethanroswell life isn't

arianavaughan: dang

zachherron: 🔥🔥

damiennoel: hot 😝👌