I love you...bitch

I was getting ready to go hang out over at Melos place with the girls and guys when Jessie came in.

"Hey baby." I Said as I brushed my hair.

"Hey." He stated I looked at him and saw he looks kinda upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my brush down.

"We need to talk." He Said and I nodded.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I think we should break up." He said taking a breath.

"Why?" I asked.

"I know you and Melo still are in love with eachother and I'm not mad I promise. I just want you to be happy truly happy and I don't wanna be the type of prick to keep you from being happy." Jessie said.

•••••

I was with Melo and the guys and heather was here too I was sitting next to Gelo and heather spoke up.

"So when are you moving into your place?" Melo asked.

"By the Saturday of next week everything should be there." I Said.

"If you need help with moving let us know." Don said and I nodded.

"I will thanks-

"Party at Milas!" Izzy Said.

"You're not invited." Mariam told heather who rolled her eyes

"I don't care I'll have better things to do anyways instead of hanging out with your ugly ass."Heather scoffed.

"Okay that's it I don't give a fuck who you are I've been quiet about you abusing and being a bitch to Mila for too long and now I'm not letting that go I don't care if you're Obama you do NOT disrespect her what so ever so get up and get the fuck out." Melo Said pissed off at heather which shocked us all. I still can't believe that he's going out with her.

"How and why are you taking her side I'm you're girlfriend not her!" Heather shrieked making our ears hurt.

"Yeah well not anymore bye." Melo Said and she glared at me and huffed before storming off.

"Thank god you got rid of her why'd you even date her?!" Denise exclaimed shaking her head.

"Thanks." I thanked Melo for sticking up for me.

"Of course." He Said.

"I still can't believe you dated that." I Said.

"Jealous?" He asked I scoffed.

"Of that? No you could've done better." I Said. "But you wanted that."

" I wanted you I still do I only dated her thinking it get me over you but it didn't work." He Said and the others smiled knowingly I sighed. "I was gonna break up with her but then you got with Jessie and now you and him are serious-

"We broke up." I cut him off and the girls awed sadly.

"Why?" Melo asked.

"Because he thinks you and I still love each other." I stated.

"Well do you?" He asked.

"No." I said I didn't want him to know that I still loved him when obviously he didn't love me.

" I still love you-

"That's a lie you're the one who wanted to break up-

"So did you." He cut me off quickly.

"That is NOT what I wanted. I didn't want to break up with you Melo I never wanted to end it I only agreed because that's what YOU wanted and I didn't want to stop you from what you wanted." I explained the boss and especially Melo seemed so shocked.

"You could've told me the truth about what you wanted. I didn't want to let you go I only did because I wasn't good enough for you you deserve better and I never thought I was what you deserved I thought I was holding you back." Melo explained which was sad I never wanted him to feel that way. I love Melo and I still do.

"Melo only I get to decide wether or not you're good enough for me or not. It wasn't up to you." I Said.

"I know that...now. I still love you Mila." Melo spoke I felt a flutter in my stomach. The others had left to give Melo and I time alone.

"And I know you still love me." He said looking into my eyes.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked and he smiled.

"No." He said.

"Melo you know that you and I have too many-

"I know. But it doesn't have to be that way we're a team Mila I'm in love with you. I'd do ANYTHING for you to keep you happy." Melo held my hand. "Just...take me back."

"I want to Melo but we can't just jump right into it again." I Said.

"Why not?" He asked.

Truth was I didn't mind getting back with Melo but I was scared. I didn't want to get into the same stupid fights and then break up again.

"Too many fights Melo I don't want it all to happen again fighting over the stupidest things then breaking up-

"It won't happen. I know that I can get jealous and over protective and o can be stubborn but I'll stop if it means I get to call you mine again." Melo Said and I could tell he really meant it.

"Melo-

"I know I don't deserve you and you deserve better but-

I cut him off by kissing his lips.

"Stop saying that." I Said. "I love you bitch"

"I ain't ever gonna stop loving you....bitch." He smiled.