Have you heard?

It's been a week since my parents and mike Mariam and Mena got here and we moved into our new house. Right now us kids were in the van With Mike driving to get food. It was Ejay Melo Gelo Zo Denise Izzy Me Quan And Mena.

"So mike have you heard?" Zo asked mike I shook my head at zo telling him to shutup.

"Heard what?" Mike asked him looking at me I looked at my phone.

"Oh nevermind." Zo Said Gelo snickered along with the rest of the boys.

"Yo what they talking about?" Mike asked I shrugged.

"Who knows." I Said looking at my phone. Melo did the same not paying attention to what was going on.

" You didn't tell him about your boyfriend?" Mena asked me mikes head snapped to me.

"What? Boyfriend?!" Mike asked.

"Mena." I scolded.

"Sorry!" She said genuinely.

"What boyfriend?" Mike asked.

" I'm 16 years old." I Said.

"You can't date no niggas until you're 27. Actually make that 37 since you wanna be stupid." He Said.

"Oh my god." I said annoyed.

"Actually call the nigga right now." Mike said.

"No." I said giving him a weird look the boys were enjoying the show.

"Girl you really think I'm playing ima get out this car and beat that niggas ass." Mike said reaching for the car door.

"Okay okay!" I said pulling out my phone dialing Melos number. His phone started ringing but he just sat there innocently.

"Why the hell is your phone ringing?" Mike asked.

"Cause I'm dating your sister." He said scratching the back of his neck. The boys were dying of laughter.

" OH it's Melo?! Why didn't you just say so?" Mike asked. "Good job you picked a decent one for once."

" I know right?" Gelo and zo said in unison.

" leave her alone." Izzy Said.

"Thank you." I Said.

****

We went to the balls house and hung out. I was sitting down next to Melo who had his arm around me and was drinking water.

"Soooo how long have you two been together?" Mom asked with a smile.

"3 Weeks." Melo said continuing to drink his water.

"You two are very boring though." Dad said.

"Right?!" Dmo asked.

"How?" I asked.

"All You two do is sit next to eachother talk and laugh and hold hands sing to eachother and dance and mess around." Lonzo Said.

Melo and I looked at eachother then the others weird. "And?" Melo asked.

"You two never are seen kissing or anything like that." Gelo Said.

"Becauseeeeeee we do that in private." Melo Said.

"Yeah we're not gonna put that on display for everyone." I Said.

" you two are so mature." Denise chuckled.

" kiss him." Mike challenged.

"You won't do it." LaVar laughed and dad agreed.