News

The girls and I were in my room. We were home alone my parents were out and so were the guys so it was the perfect time. We had gone out and bought those nice high quality pregnancy tests and we got like 3 of them just in case.

"You should take one in case too Mila." Izzy Said.

"Yeah you're right maybe I will." I Said

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Mena asked just as my phone ring indicating time was up.

"Not much longer now." Denise said. "One of you go in."

"I'm not we're just as scared as you." Mariam said.

"All in favor of Mila going in say I." Izzy Said.

"Iiiiiiiiiiii!" The girls said in unison I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Y'all cowards." I chuckled and went to the bathroom while they waited outside my room.

I picked up one of the test and it was positive! I picked up another one and it was also positive! I picked up the last one and smiled wide! I walked out and saw Melo trying to get through.

"Yo what's that?" He asked me I hid the rest behind my back.

"Nothing." I Said.

"don't give me that nothing shit what is that?" He asked getting past the girls who looked out of breath from trying to keep him out.

He took the test from behind my back and looked at it then me.

"Melo-

"You're pregnant?" He asked in a way where I couldn't tell if he was mad happy or what. "And don't even lie."

"I'm not pregnant." I Said and he scoffed.

"That's not what this says Mila-

"Hold on lemme....catch my breath....she's not pregnant I am." Denise said.

"Wait what?" Melo asked in confusion.

"You heard me." Denise said.

"Stop lying there's probably a camera here." Melo Said.

"There's no camera she's pregnant now get lost." Mariam said.

"Oh. So you're not pregnant?" He asked me I rolled my eyes.

"No melo." I Said and he sighed in relief.

"Good." He Said and the girls have him a look.

"What do you mean good?" I asked.

"I mean like it's nothing serious babe it's not like I would mind if you were pregnant-

"You obviously would. Get out we're busy." I Said and pushed him out the door.

"Mila-

I cut him off by closing my door.

"Boys." We stated.

"When are you planning on telling everyone?" Izzy asked.

"Um the sooner the better maybe when we have our family dinner tomorrow maybe then." Denise said nervously.

"Don't worry it'll be fine we're here for you and zo is gonna be supportive don't worry about that." I Said and she smiled.

"Thanks girls." Denise said and we walked out.

"I'm sorry I didn't it mean it like that-

"I don't care Melo I'm not even the one who's pregnant." I shrugged and followed the girls out to the kitchen to get some ice cream.