Runway

*time skip*

We were all in PARISSSS! I was super nervous I had my fashion show tomorrow I was really scared honestly. Right now the girls and I were talking about tomorrow.

"We're so proud of you hon." Izzy smiled and the girls nodded with smiles on their faces.

"Really?" I lit up. It made me happy to know that I made my family proud. I know Izzy and Denise and the boys aren't family by blood but I consider them my family I consider everyone in our family group as family.

"Yeah! You're so successful for a 17 year old girl you've been getting stacks since 15." Mena Said and they laughed I chuckled.

"Honestly I'm surprised I made it this far." I Said they gasped in shock.

"Why?!" They asked in unison. I shrugged.

"I mean like they want tall super skinny girls I'm not tall I'm like 5'4 or 5'5-

"Let me stop you right there. Honey you know Cara Delevingne is 5'6 right? And she's a Victoria's Secret ANGEL! I'll be damned if you don't become a angel yourself." Denise said with confidence. She always had such high standards and hopes for me.

"Yeah we ALL know you can do it you're just nervous." Mariam said and they nodded. She wasn't wrong I actually was REALLY nervous for tomorrow. There was a knock on the door.

"It can't be the boys they never knock."I chuckled. "Come in!"

the boys walked in with smiles on their faces and sat down with us.

"Wow you guys actually knocked for once." Mena said with a shocked expression the boys rolled their eyes playfully.

"We just came to talk we know you're nervous." Mike smiled at me slightly.

"Yeah I am honestly." I said. "I mean like all those people what if I fall? what if theres a wardrope malfunction? What if it just goes horribly overall?" I asked making up scenarios which only make me even more nervous.

"Mila, this is your dream since you were little. You don't think models like Kendall Jenner or Cara Delevinge were nervous for their first show? Just go up there and own it do what you do best it's your passion and you'll do AMAZING." Melo said taking my hand in his, I couldn't help but smile at his inspirational little speech.

"Thanks Melo." I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Exactly AND we'll all be there to support and hype you up." Gelo said ruffling my hair I chuckled and they all nodded.

"And just you wait soon you'll be a Victoria Secret ANGEL!" Denise said making us laugh I shook my head.

"I don't know about that it's too little clothing." I grimaced at the thought.

"Yeah true but okay someday you'll be modeling for them like their stores and all that your face will be in every mall." Denise said I laughed shaking my head at her.

"You have such high faith in me." I said and the others nodded.

"Cause I KNOW you can do it and I KNOW you will do it." She smiled patting my hand. Denise was honestly like the big sister I've never had. No offense to Mariam and Mena.