Interviews

I was just about to go on stage for my interview I was nervous and my family and friends were all outside sitting in the audience in front row which was worse.

I straightened out my clothes and sighed.

"So I already reviewed the questions to make sure what they wanted to ask was okay with you so they'll be talking about your relationship like who you're dating and all that and your career and how you started modeling and all that

"So I already reviewed the questions to make sure what they wanted to ask was okay with you so they'll be talking about your relationship like who you're dating and all that and your career and how you started modeling and all that." Lianne said I nodded.

"That doesn't seem bad." I Said one of the stage crew people knocked and walked in.

"You're on now miss Diamond." He smiled I nodded and walked out with him Lianne following but she stayed back stage.

" welcome Mila Diamond guys." The lady who's name was Soraya. Lianne nudged me and I walked onto the stage laughing at her she scolded me and told me to look forward I gave soraya a smile and she hugged me we sat down and all I heard was the girls and boys cheering and whistling I laughed at them.

"THATS MY GIRL!" Melo called making the crowd aw Tina put her hand over his mouth to stop him from being so loud.

" This is so great thank you for taking the time to come." Soraya said I smiled and nodded.

"Of course thanks for having me." I Said and she nodded.

"Of course who wouldn't want you on their show? Am I right?" She asked the crowd who cheered Melo smiled at me and blew me kisses.

" So wow you're such a busy teen. What's it like being a famous model?" She asked I chuckled.

"I wouldn't say famous but modeling its fun." I shrugged.

" You're 17. How long have you been modeling for?" She asked with a smile.

"I've modeled since I was 4 my mom she would sign me up for these photo shoots for like stores and all that so I developed a love for it." I shrugged.

"Wow so your mom inspired you? I know your mom used to be a model herself so you followed into her footsteps." She Said I nodded.

"Yeah I remember seeing pictures of my mom that she'd show me and I would always stare at them and I knew it was what I wanted to do. It's funny though cause I can be camera shy." I Said making the crowd laugh.

"You and your mom are close?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh yeah my whole family we're all close." I smiled.

"They're here today watching you I see how cute. You're pretty big on family right?" She asked I nodded.

"Yeah I am I rather spend time with family than go out and all that I love them they're my support." I Said and the others awed.

"Some more than others? You have a boyfriend right? And he's in the crowd." She smiled the crowd oohed.

" Yeah." I blushed.