Miss You

I was still grounded and I was still annoyed with my mom. I was with Melo in my kitchen.

"I can't believe you leave in 2 days."I Said he lifted My chin up and kissed me.

"I know baby but I'll be back soon and then you and I will be together again." He smiled and kissed me again.

"I know." I Said he pulled me to him and sat me on the counter reconnecting our lips again.

"And you and I will spend time together before I leave and I promise to give you some bomb dick before I leave." He whispered the last part.

"That'll just make me miss you more." I said on between kisses.

"One month isn't too long." He Said moving to my neck kissing my sweet spot while he slid his hand up my chest. I pushed him away lightly.

"A month?! I thought it was only 2 Weeks." I Said.

"Oh...I didn't tell you." Melo Said.

"Yeah obviously." I Said.

"Okay look it's only a month baby." He Said "C'mere."

"That's not soon Melo." I Said now annoyed.

" Mila what do you expect? It's in Europe I travel a lot it's part of my job it's not like you don't travel." He Said as I got off of the counter.

"Yeah but when I do it's for two days a week maximum." I Said looking up at him.

"Mila I cant do anything about it so it's best you get over it." Melo Said my jaw dropped.

"You are so insensitive. Sorry for caring." I Said.

" Honestly I can't go anywhere without you getting upset. You're so needy." He said my jaw dropped again.

" Fine sorry for being so needy I assure you it won't happen again." I Said he sighed.

"You're stressing me out more than I already am Mila." He Said rubbing his face. I turned around and began heading towards the living room.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Anywhere you're not I don't wanna stress you out or be so needy." I said sarcastically and left ignoring his calls.

He's so UGH! Can't he see that this is hard for me too not just him I mean wouldn't you guys be upset too if you just find out a few days before your boyfriend goes miles and miles away that he'll be gone for a month?

Another part of me thought I was being ridiculous. But he insulted me he was rude and called me needy and said I was stressing him out. Every time he was "needy" I was there for him every time he stressed me out I was there for him and tried to understand his point of view. I was upset I went to my room and let out a muffled scream into my pillow. My mom interrupted by coming in.

"Hey honey what's wrong?" She asked.

" boys." I said.

"You and Melo had an argument." She stated I looked up from my pillow at her.

"How'd you know?" She asked.

"I heard." She Said. Nosy and likes to baby me. Perfect combination yeah?

I put my head back into the pillow.

" he's so insensitive at times he never tries to understand my side and he thinks I'm being needy and he says I'm stressing him out. I didn't know it was bad to miss your boyfriend." I stated.

" It's not honey." She Said.

"Hey can I go out I know I'm grounded but-

"Fine and you're not grounded anymore AS LONG AS you don't do that again." She Said I smiled and hugged her.