Girl Time

"So Saturday night for sure?" Melo asked.

"Oh I can't Saturday either the girls and I-

"Of course you know what just forget it." Melo Said. Melo and I were planning on a date to go out on but it seemed my calendar was full of things I had planned already.

"Bubba I'm sorry I-

"Mila you're always with the girls you never spend time with me alone and your calendar is always full it's just frustrating." Melo Said I nodded.

"I know hon but how about next Friday?" I asked checking my calendar.

"Isn't your grandma coming?" He asked I shook my head.

"Nah she changed her mind she's not coming for another 2 Weeks." I Said and he nodded.

"Okay then next Friday works." He Said I sighed in relief.

" great so that's next Friday...date...night." I Said as I wrote it on my calendar.

"This is frustrating we never have any time alone." He Said.

"Well honey you're always with the guys and I'm always with the girls-

"Yeah but when you ask if I wanna chill then I leave the guys and go with you but when I ask for a little bit of your time it's always oh I'm with the girls I can't right now and it's not like we're in separate places we're always in the same place at the same time." He Said I could tell he was annoyed.

"Well bubba what do you want me to do? The rest of this year is gonna be busy I have modeling my grandma is staying for a while Mariam might go out of state for college I have photo shoots in other places out of state it's just hectic. But it's not like I don't try to make time for you." I Said sweetly as I held his hand.

"I'm going back to Lithuania." He Said out of no where.

"What?" I asked. "When for how long?"

" In 3 months and I'm gonna be there for 4 months." He Said. That kinda upset me but I didn't wanna show a reaction.

"Okay." I Said he looked at me like 😕.

"Okay? That's it?" He asked.

"Well what do you want me to say? Last time I said something you got all mad at me-

"Mila." He stated.

"Melo can we not argue today I'm not in the mood to argue about something stupid." I Said getting up and hanging my calendar back on the wall.

"What are you so scared of you always get so overwhelmed when I go away it's not like I'm gonna do anything to betray your trust-

"That's not the reason Melo it's just spending time away scares me I just feel like we'll drift apart and that leads to break ups and I don't want that to happen-

"Baby look at me." He held my face. "Gelo and Izzy make it work zo and Denise make it work I know we can make it work we always do. I've loved you ever since I proposed to you with that ring pop when we were kids." He Said making me chuckle.

"You're right." I Said kissing his cheek.

"I'm always right." He Said with pride I scoffed.

"Okay hon." I chuckled as we made our way downstairs.

" Okay so let's tell Mila." Denise said and the girls nodded.