Lowkey

Melo and I kept our relationship low key from everyone the only ones who knew were well Melo and I. The boys were outside by the pool Melo was trying to shoot basketballs into the net from the balcony pretty high up.

" I'll give you 20 dollars to jump into the pool!" LaVar called.

"OKAY!" Melo Said and took of his shirt and jumped off from the balcony into the pool. We were all laughing he got out and LaVar handed him a 20 and a towel.

" you're wild." I laughed.

" yeah but I got a 20 now." Melo said happily the girls and I laughed.

We all settled down. Melo and I were in the kitchen alone standing close to eachother.

"You're so cute." He smiled I felt myself blush.

"Stop." I whined looking down. He chuckled.

"Why? You are." He Said. I smiled and shook my head at him.

"Youre cute." I told him he gave me a weird look.

"I'm sexy not cute." He Said.

"Whatever you say." I said walking away he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.

"Give me a kiss first." He Said holding my waist.

"No Melo someone could walk in." I Said looking towards the entrance to the kitchen.

"Just a quick one." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled him down to me and kissed him passionately. I pulled away. "Damn." He But his lip and smirked at me.

"Shutup you have a game to get ready for." I chuckled and walked off.

"Mila where's Melo?" LaVar asked I pointed to the kitchen.

"MELO YOU HAVE A GAME!" LaVar yelled.

"I'm going." Melo Said and walked to his room he looked at me and winked I blushed.

"Why you red?" Gelo asked looking at me weird.

"Why are you annoying?" I asked.

"Ooh." Lonzo laughed.

I went upstairs to get dressed the girls were already ready and waiting for me. I wore Melos jersey and paired it with a pair of light blue ripped jeans and some white nike Air Forces I fixed my hair making sure the waves were presentable.

I walked downstairs it was only Lonzo Gelo and the girls.

"Is that Melos Jersey?" Denise smiled wide.

"Yeahhh." I Said hesitantly.

"He never lets ANYONE wear his jersey." Gelo Said shocked.

"I'm not surprised he asked you though." Lonzo Said.

"That's cute. So does that mean you two are dating?" Izzy asked with a hopeful smile I wanted to just tell her yeah by her smile she looked so genuine.

"No we're just friends." I Lied. "Where is Melo? Where's everyone?"

"They left for the game." Gelo said.

"Shouldn't we leave too?" I asked.

"Not until you admit that you and Melo are dating." Lonzo Said.

Show:

"Why do you think Melo and Mila are dating?"

"It's just too real to not be true I could imagine it. Plus they be acting hella close lately closer than usual." Lonzo Said