Who You Talking To

"Hey guys so today ima prank Melo cause this nigga been tripping me since I got here! He deserves it also Denise and Izzy planned this so ima pretend I'm talking to my ex and Ima hide the camera somewhere in the room and he'll overhear and walk in so yeah ima set this up and I'll see you guys in the next shot." I Said and closed the camera and hid it on top of a wardrobe and walked outside to the adults.

"Guys so I'm pranking Melo So If you guys hear yelling just know it's a prank and it's not serious." I whispered to them and they chuckled.

"Okay but why are you whispering?" Harrison asked.

"Because he'll hear." I Said.

"He's in the shower." LaVar whispered sarcastically.

"What's the prank?" Alan asked.

"Ima pretend I'm talking to my ex or something." I Said

"Haha good luck."Harrison Said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Show is the video afterwards cause us adults gonna go out for a bit." LaVar Said and I nodded and went to Melo and my room and started the camera he was in the other room with Gelo I went to setting and played my ringtone and stopped it to act like I got a call I was lowkey nervous not gonna lie. I cracked the door open just a bit so he could hear better.

"Hi Honey I miss you." I spoke and laughed silently to the camera. "Yeah I know don't worry I'm coming home soon it's only 2 months longer. Mmhm yeah those were fun times. Oh my god you play too much shutup." I laughed. Where's was this nigga damn! "We'll be together soon bub-

"What are you doing?" Melo barged into the room. I pretended to hang up.

"Nothing." I Said and he scoffed.

"That didn't sound like nothing who were you talking to?" Melo asked in a serious tone.

"I was literally just on the phone with Tori." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Let me see." Melo held his hand out for my phone.

"No you're not going through my phone." I Said.

"Mila I'm not fucking playing with you right now let me see your phone." Melo Said.

"Melo you know my password and everything so why do you need to go through my phone?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing this right now Mila. We're not about to argue about this. What were you just doing because what I heard right now didn't seem like a call between friends." Melo Said.

"Bubba I was-

"Don't call me that." He cut me off.

"Why? Who you got calling you bubba that I can't call you bubba?" I asked he laughed but it wasn't genuine it was more sarcastic.

"What were you doing?" Melo asked.

"I was talking to tori." I Said.

"Mila you and I know damn well you were talking to some guy some nigga I'm not aware of who was it? Was it your ex?" Melo Said I gave him a weird look.

"What did I say that makes you think it was a guy?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "I said hon I call tori hon."

"Mila the way you were talking I can't wait to see you again. You're clearly excited to see this guy so I'm asking you again was it an ex?" Melo asked he was getting more and more serious by the second.

"Baby it was tori." I said.

"Really? I can't wait to see again?" He asked.

"Yeah I can't wait to see tori." I Said he rubbed his face and paced and slammed the door shut. "Bae calm down."