8 ball

I was sitting with Melo on his bed we were playing 8 ball on iMessages I was laughing to myself cause I was winning.

Daijon, Quan, Will, Zo, Gelo, Ejay, Dmo and Mike walked in and sat down with us.

"Are you guys texting eachother?" Zo asked giving us a weird look.

"No were playing 8 ball." Melo Said I smiled.

"I'm winning." I Said Melo hit me with a pillow playfully obviously.

" Melo!" I laughed and hit him back soon we were wrestling he held both my wrist in his hand and pinned them above my head.

"What you gon do Now? Ohhhhhh!" He said I struggled to get out. He was all up in my face so I licked his lips.

"You little freak." He Said I pushed him off but he grabbed me and held me down. "1...2...3! I win!" He laughed.

" You're such a dork." I Said judging him.

" You guys are so childish." Ejay Said with a chuckle. Will had my phone and was doing who knows what.

"Thanks." Melo and I Said my phone started ringing scaring will we laughed at him and he handed me my phone.

I answered without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?" I Said it was Kai.

K: "Hey girl!"

M: "Hey! What's up?" I smiled wide.

K: "nothing much I was bored so I decided to check up on you."

M: "how sweet I'm good what about you?" I asked.

K: "I'm great you don't even call you probably don't even remember my name" he fake cried I rolled my eyes playfully.

M: "I know your name Kai I didn't forget you." I Said Melos head shot up and he looked at me.

K: "ah so you do remember? Well I was hoping we could hang. You and I with the others obviously."

M: "when?"

K: "We'll talk about it in the groupchat."

M: "okay for sure ima go."

K: "aight bye"

M: "bye"

I hung up and Melo scoffed.

"You still talk to him?"He asked I nodded.

"Obviously he's my friend." I Said. "I don't understand why you don't like him."

" I have my reasons." Melo Said rolling his eyes the boys looked at eachother.

" but why? He's never done anything to you he's so nice and sweet and funny-

" You talk about him a lot." Melo Said I gave him a weird look.

"Do not Melo we talked about this already and you know what we talked about." I Said.

"Why can't we be friends?" Don started singing.

"STOP TRIPPING!" Zo Said to Melo.

"But-

"And you'll always be my baby and we'll linger onnnn." I Sang Melo laughed along with the boys covering my mouth. "I'm down for you Only you're my baby and I'm yours."

"Aww goals." Quan Said.

"How can you trip when you got a girl like that dude?" Gelo asked.

"I know." Melo hugging me.