Miss You

Another update just cause I love y'all

******

* few weeks later*

It's been a few weeks since Melo and I split. Our parents still didn't know they think we're still together. I was with Gelo Zo mike Don Quan Ejay and Will.

"Bro he's miserable he's devastated talk to him at least." Don said.

" You two were best friends you two have always been so close and always have been there for eachother and you guys are gonna just throw that all away because of some break up?" Gelo asked and the guys nodded.

"Yeah sis and it's not just him you're not the same you miss him-

"Of course I miss him it's not like I don't care about him or miss him I still love him but I'm not getting back with him he's busy and I'm busy a relationship isn't what we need." I Said zo shook his head.

"You two made it work before you can do it again you two are strong and you two are in love with eachother don't throw love like that away you only get it once." Zo Said and the guys nodded.

" I'm not talking about this anymore. I'll talk to him if it gets you guys off my back." I Said and got up and out of my room I made my way to Melos place and knocked on the door and Tina opened it up.

" Mila! What a surprise come in honey." She Said and hugged me I walked in and she closed the door.

"Hi Tina how you been?" I asked she smiled.

"I've been great honey. I've been meaning to ask are you and Melo okay? He avoids the question and he's been depressed lately." She Said.

"We broke up." I Said she gasped l.

" I'm sorry. Why what happened?" She asked.

"It's okay and just our schedules and we've just been arguing a lot." I Said she pouted.

"I hope you two work things out he's devastated and you two are so cute." She smiled slightly.

"Hopefully things will Tina." I said truthfully.

" He's in his room." She said with a smile I nodded thanking her and walking off to Melos room I took a deep breath hesitating to knock until I finally did. Mena answered and smiled pulling me in.

" Melo stop moping go talk to her." Denise rolled her eyes obviously getting annoyed. Melo was laying in his bed with his face in his pillow.

"she deserves better and she hates me." Melo whined I walked over and sat next to him patting his back comfortingly.

"I don't hate you." I Said he looked up at me. It hurt to see him like this his eyes were red and he looked like he hadn't had a good sleep in a while.

" we'll let you two talk." Izzy smiled slightly and the girls all left.

"What are you doing here?" He asked laying back down.

" I came to talk." I Said.

"Why?" He asked I rolled my eyes.

"So many questions. Get up Melo." I Said gently and he did.

" Are you gonna answer my question?" He asked softly I sighed.

" you know I love you right?" I asked he scoffed.

"Then why'd you break up with me?" He asked.

" You know why but I'm not here to argue. Just cause we're on a break doesn't mean we can't still be best friends like before right?" I asked he nodded then shook his head.