Ideas

Qveen_Jayla13 shoutout to her for this idea for a chapter this one is part 1 of 2 chapters dedicated to her

******

*2 months later*

We were finally back in LA it's been a few days since we got back and right now the girls and I were sitting down with the guys and purpp in the backyard.

"You know what I really want?" I asked Melo looked up from his phone.

"Panda express?" Melo asked making us laugh.

"No. I kinda want a tattoo." I Said and Zo choked on his water.

"A what?!" He asked.

"You have tattoos so shutup." I Said and the boys oohed.

"I want one too we should get matching ones." Denise suggested and us girls nodded.

"We should do research first." Mena Said.

"Or we could just ask someone." I Said as if it were obvious.

"But who?" Mariam asked.

"Bruh." Purpp said and Mariam ohed.

"Purpp has tattoos Gelo has tattoos zo has tattoos my dad has tattoos we could ask either of em." Mena said.

"Purpp has the most though." Izzy Said.

"Did they hurt?" I asked.

"Depended where I got them the face hurt a lot my neck hurt Chest kinda but it's not that bad. Where do you guys want em?" He asked.

"The side of our wrists or something." Denise said and us girls nodded again.

"I want like three." I Said.

"What the heck this is the first time I'm hearing about this." Melo Said.

"Seriously? I thought I told you." I Said.

"That was me you told." Purpp said.

"Ohhhhh right. But yeah I want three or two." I Said.

"Your wrists are small and delicate you're like very little too so you'll pass out." Purpp said I gasped.

"Seriously?" I asked highkey scared.

"Nah I'm just messing with you you'll be fine but you're 17 so you'll have to get consent." Purpp said.

"How old were you when you got your first tattoo?" I asked.

"16 17." He shrugged and we all looked at him in confusion. "I forged my mommas signature."

"Bad boy purpp." Daijon chuckled.

"That's not even the baddest I've done." Purpp said and we all looked at him urging him to tell us more. "I've been kicked out of schools, got into fights, jumped people, pulled a gun on people, drugs, but that was all in the hood." He shrugged.

"Damn." The Guys all stayed.

"I've been to the hood." Mena Said.

"That was chucky cheese." I stated making everyone laugh.

"Oh. But we have cousins in the hood." Mena Said and I nodded.

"I've been there its not THAT bad." I stated.

"Don't go there." Purpp said. "Not alone."

"Yeah for real we gotta put you on house arrest always going places you shouldn't." Mike scolded when my mom came out with lamar.

"Mom!" I called.

"Sup?" She asked.

"Can I get a tattoo?" I asked she smiled but it was a fake smile.

"Sureee Is gonna slap you so hard it's gonna leave a permanent mark hows that?" She asked making everyone snicker.

"Sarah I don't wanna speak out of place but I think you should let her cause wouldn't it be worse if she just got out and got one?" Purpp asked trying to defend me.

"I guess. Fine I'll think about it only cause I like you but I'd suggest asking your dad." Mom said and walked off I smiled.

"Thanks man." I said to purpp.

"Yeah I gotchu." He Said.

•••••••••••••••

The girls and I were talking about what we wanted to get and we had decided on something that we all liked after like a hour of thinking! Purpp and Gelo were helping us we only let those two boys in because they were the least judgmental okay Gelo was really judgmental but he shouldn't talk😤.

"Y'all weird for wanting that." Gelo Said.

"Okay get out you're always criticizing us." Mariam said and pushed Gelo out my room and closed the door.

" I personally like he designs they're cute and small which is good it's better to get something small for your first tattoo." Purpp adviced.

"Thanks got helping us." Denise said.

"Of course no problem." Purpp said.

LaMelo

"You got kicked out?"Mike asked Gelo who nodded.

"So then where's Omar?" Zo asked.

"Helping the girls he's nicer at giving opinions apparently." Gelo shrugged.

"Surprisingly. He's got a bad boy image in the industry he's in." Mike chuckled.

The girls came out from the room and were walking downstairs.

"How do you not have a girlfriend seriously?" Mariam asked.

"Honestly...I don't know I don't really want a relationship right now also I'm labeled as a fuckboy so girls don't really think I'm boyfriend material." Purpp shrugged.

"You got hoes?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah....But I respect women." He stated Mila came over and sat next to me and I put my arm around her.

"You'll find someone its easier when you're not looking. If you look it's harder I speak from experience." Mariam said.

"I'll take your word thanks." Purpp chuckled.

"Yeah she met her boyfriend by getting stuck in an elevator with him." Gelo Said as I looked on my phone at places to get our tattoos.

I honestly couldn't wait but I was scared