Facts

LaMelo

"No two weeks is too long I don't know how I survived a month." I Said. Right now I was laying in bed complaining about how I much I miss Mila.

"Neither do we." Mike said not taking his eyes off the tv zo and him were playing 2k.

"Oh my god if you miss her so much just go to Dubai!" Don said I gasped and grabbed my laptop.

"What you doing?" Gelo asked.

"Looking for tickets to Dubai." I Said as if it were obvious.

"Bruh I was kidding."Don said. He might be kidding but I'm sure as hell not. I'm going to Dubai.

"LaMelo you're not going to Dubai!" I heard dad yell from downstairs the boys snickered and I sighed and closed my laptop.

"You're always getting yelled at." Mike laughed.

"Cause he's always doing stupid things that get him in trouble." Zo said as he focused on his game against mike.

"No I'm not dad is just hard on me for no reason." I said.

"Uh no. he only yells at you when you do dumb shit which is like 100% of the time." Zo said and the guys nodded.

"Like that time when Mila walked into the room and you yelled "Whoah sexy I'd smash." Like bro you think the adults don't understand our teen language but they do." Gelo said.

"Oh yeah and when you said bling bling bling big booty." Zo said.

"Yeah when dad specifically told us all to not use any language like that because of where we were." Gelo added.

" Oh and that time where you climbed the roof." Don said.

"Oh and when you were all over Mila and she told you to stop because we had parents in front of us." Quan said.

"Oh and that time where you almost crashed your car cause you were driving with your head out the window." Will said.

"Moral of these stories is that you do dumb shit then get mad when you get scolded." Zo said.

"And the only reason Dad is hardest on you is because he expects a lot from you." Gelo said and the guys nodded.

" I guess." I shrugged as I dialed Milas number.

"What are you doing it's 2 in the morning there!" Ejay exclaimed I gasped and quickly ended the call before the third ring.

"Oops." I chuckled sheepishly the boys shook their heads at me just then my phone rang it was Mila. "She's calling!"

I answered the phone and soon her face popped up. She's so CUTEEE!

"I'm sorry I forgot that it was late there." I apologized.

"No it's okay I was awake anyways." she Shrugged.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know I was bored and I can't sleep but what's up?"She asked with a small smile.

"Nothing I'm bored-