Ariana was sitting next to me on the couch. Her hair was on tight ponytail, and she had vivid red lipstick onto her lips.

She turned to look at me with her steady, brown eyes and said sarcastically:

"Wow, they're really letting us in middle of the civilization? I'm impressed."

"I know right", I had genuine smile on my lips for a moment.

"That's all! Now you have free time till the lunch", Lydia ended the guiders' speak, and relaxed talk filled the main building. Some of teen headed at their cabin's.

My phone buzzed on the table and informed of new message from Ethan. I opened the lock screen, and then our conversation.

9.04am
ethan💕: hey babe, how are you

9.04am
me: fine! u?

For once I meant that - like I said, I was having a good morning.

9.05am
ethan💕: great, cheryl's party is tonight
ethan💕: too bad u can't come

9.06am
me: ikr
me: just have fun, don't worry over me

9.06am
ethan💕: okay. i'll text you later

9.06am
me: yeah. love u

"Hey, you!" I heard determined voice in front of me, causing to raise my look from the phone.

I confronted the blackhaired girl with serious face. She's the girl who has been hanging out with Zach.

I had no idea what's her name, and to be honest, I didn't even want to know.

She got also Ariana's attention. Ariana scanned the girl from tiptoes to the forehead, and her face was judging.

"What do you want?" I blurted out without emotion.

"You should leave Zach alone", she retorted with confident face, "bitch."

My eyebrows lifted up in confusion, while sneering laugh came out from Ariana's mouth.

That girl has seemed pretty pathetic and way too kind to be in this camp. So yes, she surprised me with his words.

"He's all yours", I cleared my throat, trying to keep my face neutral.

"Then why you're being such a bitch to him?" the girl continued, and made me roll the eyes with a sigh.

"Just leave. I though I was being clear - I don't want to talk to you."

The blackhaired chick narrowed her blue eyes. She was biting her inner cheek; breathing slowly in and out, like she was trying to calm herself down.

Clearly she didn't succees with that - in a few seconds I felt his palm hitting against my cheek. I stared her my mouth open, brows furrowed.

Before I got time to react, Ariana has gotten up from the couch:

"What did you just do?"

Ariana pushed the another girl's chest powerfully, making her tumble on the floor. It magnetized attention from the others teens, but also from the guiders.

"What's going on there?" Gavin rushed at the spot, glaring all of us.

"She pushed me!" the girl in the floor hissed pointing at Ariana.

"What the hell are you talking about? You hit Vanessa first, bitch!" Ariana snapped resting hands on her hips.

"Ariana, language once again! Did you nudge Ellie?" Gavin's voice didn't sound happy at all.

"Well yes, but she --"

Gavin cut her off, "That's third warning for you, Ariana Vaughan. And because of your dull behavior, you won't come to the restaurant with rest of us. You will stay here and help to clean this place up while we're at the town."

"What? Fuck you, I didn't even
start --" , Ariana rasped out, but Gavin interrupted her again:

"You don't want fourth warning, do you?"

This time the redhead stayed quiet, but she was biting her teeth strongly together. I could tell she was furious.

"That's what I thought", he simply said and walked next to the other guiders, leaving hostile atmosphere in the air.

Ellie got up from the floor, glared us badly and stormed away with zero words.

"I'm gonna strangle that bitch", Ariana mumbled quietly, squeezing her fists.

Then she grabbed her phone from the table and left the main building as well, leaving me to sat on the couch alone.

But at the same time someone sat down next to me, "What just happened?"

Zach. He gazed me with amused, but confused face. He was wearing black hoodie and jeans, his hair was as messy as usual.

Right now his appearance made me annoyed. His little pet just attacked at me, and here he was, sitting beside to me with casual, joyful look.

"Could you tell your bitchy girlfriend to keep her dirty hands away for me?" I snapped crossing my arms while keeping tight eye contact with him.

"What?" Zach laughed lifting his another brow, "my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, that Ellie-girl, or whoever she was", I snorted turning my head straight ahead, but I could tell he was still staring at me.

"Why it seems to me like you're just being jealous?"

I turned again on Zach's way, my mouth wide-open. At this point I was so frustrated because of Ellie, and now Zach's cocky attitude.

"You know what? This was supposed to be a good day", I started crankily, getting up from the couch:

"So fuck you."

After my final glare for him I sprinted out from the main building. All my positive vibes from morning was gone.

----

I was laying on my bed, looking the ceiling with empty gaze. I had the headphones on, and my own playlist was playing on the shuffle.

I made glance over the dark cabin. Gabriela was already sleeping, and same goes with Ariana. That's not very strange thing considering it was about 2am.

But I couldn't fall asleep. All kind of thoughts were spinning around my mind.

I missed my real friends at home. I missed Ethan so much. I even missed my mom a little bit.

The RedFord was stupid, deserted camping area with useless teenager drama.

With a frustrated sigh I opened my phone's lock screen and saw new message from Ethan. Why is he texting me while he's at Cheryl's party?

I tapped the conversation open with hopeful mind - maybe the party was so lame without me that he had time to chat with me.

My brows went furrowed as I had read the message. What did Ethan mean?

The messages was so unclear and mysterious. Was this just some drunk texting, or has something happened?

2.11am
ethan💕: vanessa i'm so sorry
ethan💕:i dont know what i was thinking

2.13am
ethan💕: please forgive me

bad kids [ zach herron ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें