#Chapter 10: Wow! Being shot freaking hurts!

Start from the beginning

“Blake, promised me that you’re going to take care of yourself…and...your-”

“What does the fox say? pep-pp peep-pp pep-pp peep-pp …what the fox say!”

The ring-tone shocked me and brought me out of my bitter memory. Who the hell changed my ring-tone? Must be Jeremy.

I groaned before looking at the caller I.d. ‘Tyler bro calling

Why would he call me? Unless… I answered the phone call with an alarming look.

“Blake! You need to come here! The Jacob’s gang just attack us! All of them heavily armed!” Tyler frantically shouted.

My eyes widened as I heard several sounds of gunshots and Tyler’s shaky voice. I need to contact the rest of the gang members.

“Okay Tyler! Calm down! I will be there soon! Tell me where! And stay protected at all times!” I said as calmly as possible.

Tyler replied before he hanged up immediately. I quickly swinged my leather jacket over my shoulders. I unlock the car before driving my black WV Jetta speedily through the roads. To hell with the police! With one hand on the wheel and the other, I contacted Jeremy and told him to inform the rest. Once reach, I parked my car away from the shooting scene.

I ducked my head before going to the back seat of my car. I lifted the seats up and open the hidden compartment beneath them. There I hid all my weapons for emergency. I pull out two guns. One of my favourite and most effective, 9mm Pistol Beretta Silencer and the other SR1911 Ruger.

I pressed myself against the car after spotting a sniper at the rooftop. How the hell do I shoot him?! I put my Ruger in my jacket and held my Beretta Silencer. I slowly made my way to the walls of the building.

Leaning myself against the wall, I shoot three men with my Beretta Silencer. Without any sounds made from my gun, the men fall to the ground and soon dead. Pros: I won’t get shot by the sniper.  Cons: Will soon be out of bullets. I warily made my way to the bench.

After shooting and killing another four more men standing behind the trees, I proceeded my way to the back of the bench. Soft feminine callings were heard. I dashed to the site. I was stunned when I saw a girl lying on the ground with her face down. From my view, her looks seemed familiar. Her dark blond hair tied up in a ponytail. Where have I seen her? 

Her left calf was shot and now bleeds heavily. Taylor was nowhere to be seen though. I hurriedly ran to her before scooping her in my arms. The smell of her made my heart beating wildly again. Jennifer?  I pushed a few stray strands of her hair away. My throat goes dry and I could almost feel as if I could no longer breathe. She’s Jennifer! Damn it!

Not a second later, I heard cars speeding through the parking lots. And machine guns and gunshots were heard. Knowing that my gang members had reached, I strode to my car with Jennifer, safely in my arms.

“Blake!” Tyler yelled.

I turned and heave a sigh of relief. Thank god he’s alive! Tyler frowned worriedly after he saw Jennifer’s condition.

“I will bring her to the hospital. Are you going to follow me or stay here and help the rest?” I asked in distress.

He shook his head and with determined followed me. Without wasting time, I placed Jennifer into the back seat with Tyler, holding her. I drove out of the parking lots promptly to the nearest hospital.

^^^^^^^^^^

(Jennifer’s Pov)

I felt myself being carried in a car. My head was placed delicately on someone’s lap.  I shifted my head and groaned at the pain from my leg build-up.