AUTHORS NOTE (Sorry guys...)

Hey everyone!!!!! 

Sorry if you guys got excited about the upload, but just whilst I'm on that topic - it is coming soon :)

Now, considering there is two chapters left; Chapter 30 and the epilogue, I want to make them the best chapters of the story... but to do that, I need your help... To be completely honest with you, I have serious writers block along with absolutely no ideas. 

I know I do have to write what happens in the Punk/Em vs Bryan/Layla match at Summerslam, but anything before and after that I have completely no idea. I putting this out to everyone and anyone reading... if you have any ideas as to how to end the story or anything you want me to add in or resolve for you, TELL ME!!! 

If you think you may have an idea for the killer ending I'm looking for, PM me or comment your ideas. I'm open to any suggestions anyone has. 

If your ideas have been chosen, the chapter with your idea will be dedicated to you and I will put a special mention in there too. If several people have their ideas included, I will make sure each and every one of you has a special mention at the end of the chapter. 

This is your story guys, and I want it to end with a bang. You think you have THE idea... ? Then knock yourself out (not literally) and share your idea with me :)

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate all your votes, comments, all the fans and just your reads :) Keep reading!! :D

- xx_emilyanne_xx