Chapter 6

< < - Vote because there's Punk's POV & the Royal Rumble is on tomorrow (I'm so psyched!!) Hoping Jericho, Orton, Sheamus or Santino take it out :)

Chapter 6 - I Trusted You...

Friday Night Smackdown in Phoenix, Arizona. 

As the Arizona sun beamed in through my curtains at the hotel I was in, I looked in the mirror looking at the appearance of my new ring attire. I smiled and shrieked in excitement as the colours and the style fit me just like a glove. 

'Emily?' I turned around to see Punk standing in the doorframe of my hotel room. 

'You knock?' I asked, a little taken aback that he kinda barged in, but the thought of that brushed over my head because I was happy to see him.

'Define knock?' he rose his eyebrow, smirking at his comment. I laughed as I turned back around to look back at my new ring attire. It was a satin black with purple and navy shade of blue clashing to give it a really cool effect. The top was inspired by Eve's attire (despite the fact we're not friends, her attire is pretty cool) and the shorts were just right, diamontes circling the leg holes and the top near the waist. I heard Punk wolf whistle and I twirled, smiling in satisfaction. 

'Damn, you wear that tonight and even Air Boom will be trying to recruite you!' I laughed at Punk's dry comment and went into my bathroom, fixing my hair up into cascading curls down my shoulder. 

'So what's up?' I asked, looking at Punk through the mirror, who was making himself comfortable on the couch flicking through the TV channels. 

'I was wondering if you could escort me to the ring tonight?' I turned around and looked at Punk. 

'Shouldn't we wait until everyone has the impression that I'm joining you?' I asked, resuming curling my hair. 

'Well that's the thing, you'll be commentating because I'm facing Randy Orton, you everyone knows is your best friend,' I nodded in liking of the plan. 

'I'm in,' I said, smiling. I then picked up my bag and threw it on my bed, searching my wardrobe for my jean shorts and tank top. I hanged my ring attire back up knowing I wouldn't need it until Monday Night Raw, the Raw before Extreme Rules where I would be revealed as the Nexus' new member. 

'You better pack one of those sexy dresses you wear for commentating tonight,' 

'What?! Say that again Punk?' I asked, yelling from inside my wardrobe trying to find some casual clothes for after the show. 

'Oh, nothing, just pack a dress for commentating,' I nodded and chose my sequin covered strapless dress that was black and silver, matching my silver heels with the dress. Punk walked in, my phone ringing. I grabbed the phone and pressed the accept call button. 

'Hello?' 

'Hey, you shouldn't trust Punk,' I heard Randy say on the other end. 

'And why shouldn't I?' I asked, a little irritated.

'Because he's just using you so you can get more humiliated by Kelly and Eve. They've put up new gossip saying everything you apparently said to Punk,' I sighed in nervousness and looked at Punk with a worrying glance. 

'I'll ask him and see, bye Randy,'

'Bye Em,' the phone call ended and I walked into the room where Punk was sitting, his eyes glued on a baseball game against the Bears and the Yankees.

'What's up? What did Randy want?' asked Punk, still preoccupied with the baseball game. I sat down and folded my arms. 

'I should ask you the same,' Punk then snapped his look towards me and frowned. I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to say something. He sighed and flicked the TV off.