Chapter 10 *Part 2*

< - - - - Vote because WrestleMania is in 5 days!!! Team Cenation! Hope 'Taker wins, but I reckon HHH and HBK will screw him outta the streak ... you have any thoughts or predictions, comment them :)

Chapter 10 - The Nexus *Part 2*

The next morning, I woke up realising the bed was empty: Phil was gone. 

I slightly panicked, but enough that I seemingly thought the worst. I then lay back down and covered my face with my hands, laying them out on the empty side of the bed. It was then I felt a letter. 

'Hey Em,

Getting breakfast, will be back soon xx Phil.'

I sighed the tension and let relief overwhelm me. I then got up and approached the mirror in the bathroom, accessing the state of my bed hair. I then walked out and into the little kitchen in the hotel room and I searched the fridge for my Iced Coffee (the espresso kind was my favourite). Just as I sat down and took one sip of my iced coffee, I heard my phone ring. I scrambled to tightly put the lid back on the bottle and I ran towards the sound of Living Colour's 'Cult of Personality' (which also so happened to be Phil's entrance song).

'Hello?'

'Hey Em, it's Cena, you still up for today?' 

'Oh hey Cena, yeah it's all good. What time is it now?' I asked, honestly unaware. 

'Well, it's 10 and -' 

'Great, I'll see you at 12, bye,' I cut him off and just as rapidly tapped 'End' on my iPhone. I sighed as I went and retrieved my iced coffee, which so happened to be at the other end of the room after throwing it into gravity's hands scrambling for my phone. I sipped it some more and made my way to my wardrobe to find something to wear for mine and John's meeting. 

As I scanned the clothes, I heard the door click. 

'Em? You awake?' I heard Phil's sweet voice echo in my ears. 

'Yeah, in my room,' I heard his footsteps get closer. He stopped in the doorframe as I held my new ring attire I had tried on previously that week to my body, looking in the mirror as my nerves rose for tonight: Extreme Rules. 

'Hey, you okay?' he asked. 

'Yeah, just nervous.' He sighed and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead. 

'You'll do fine,' I sighed as I smiled a little, then my phone rang again. I quickly handed my attire and iced coffee to Phil as I scrambled for it again. I stared down at the caller ID this time, reading the words 'Vincent Kennedy McMahon' on my iPhone. 

'Hey Vince,' 

'Hey Emily, it's good I got you, because I would like to tell you that you have a championship match tonight, against -' I cut him off. 

'Kelly Kelly.' 

'Yeah, I hope you're ready...' 

'Yeah, I'm totally ready, thanks Vince,' 

'No problem, see you tonight,' 

I disconnected the call and walked back into the wardrobe where Punk was still standing, my attire and iced coffee still in his hands. 

'Who was that?' he asked. 

'Vince'

'What did he say?' 

'I have a championship match,'

'Oh ok,' he passed me back my things and walked out. I went back to looking for something to wear when suddenly he rushed back in and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back just as passionately, feeling his press me up against the wall. We both stopped for air after a little while, I sighed as he moved a piece of hair from my face.