Chapter 30

Chapter 30 - Summerslam 

'Has anyone told you that you the best kisser?' I smiled at Phil who was still laying on top of me. I quickly kissed him again. 

'Nope, but now they have babe.' I replied, pushing his chest slightly so I could get up. For an hour straight, we had just being laying there - making out and just talking, laughing at each other's humour and just having so much fun in each other's company. I swear it was 5 minutes ago that I got back from fixing things with Randy but when I glanced at the clock, I realised just how fast time flew when I was with Phil. 

Getting up and walking around, fixing my hair a little bit, I walked into my room and looked at the failed attempt to pack my bags; laughing, I sighed and resumed the stressful task. As I placed my special ring attire I had received for Summerslam in my suitcase, I felt Phil's arms wrap around me, and I just leaned back into his chest, standing there and just sighing at the fact that it seriously felt like I was meant to be there. 

'Honey... come back to the couch!' I heard Phil whine. I laughed a little and got back up and focused more on the packing. 

'As much as I wanna do that, I have to pack, we gotta go in an hour.' I laughed, packing my new boots in nicely. Phil glanced at his phone and took a step back. 

'Shit, we do have to leave soon.' 

'No shit Sherlock!' I cried as I smiled in Phil's direction. Faking hurt, he came back up to me and started tickling me. 

'Ah! No please... stop... stop... ' I said in between laughs. Suddenly, he had me laughing so hard that I fell onto my bed behind me, Phil falling with me. Instantly, as our eyes met, the tickling stopped and we just gazed. Phil moved a strand of hair away from my face and lightly pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back with as just as much passion, and it didn't take long before things got more heated. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his hands roam my waist. 

His tongue then brushed my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, allowing my tongue to meet his. As his hands roamed my waist, I felt his fingers move under my shirt and start lifting it up my body. I allowed him to pull it clean off, exposing the purple bra I was wearing. My hands then went from his face and down to his waist, in return pulling his shirt off too. 

I felt him press closer to me, and ultimately he also started grinding too. As he grinded, I quickly took control and rolled over, laying on top of him this time. 

'You know, I like a girl in control,' smirking seductively, I kissed him on the lips, then trailed my lips down to his neck and just remained there, kissing and licking. I knew I had hit the right spot on his neck as a small moan escaped his lips. I bit my lip as I felt the urge to moan too, because the sound alone turned me on. Feeling his hands roam to my shorts, I helped him pull them off, feeling myself on the bottom again. I then pulled his pants off and our grinding got more intense. As I felt his bone get harder as he grinded, I moaned, finally allowing my own pleasure to be heard. Phil's lips found mine again and we just lay there, half naked, grinding and making out. 

And let me tell you, when you're making out with a fucking sexy guy like Phil, you seriously forget about anything and everything around you. 

'Phil,' I muttered, trying to get his attention. Unlucky for me, I think it came out like a moan. 

'Emily,' I rolled my eyes as annoyance and pleasure kicked in as he moaned back. Instantly, as much as I didn't want to do it, I knew what I had to do. 

'Phil,' I giggled, slightly pushing him off me. 

'What? I wasn't good enough?' he winked. 

'No, you were fucking amazing, it's just we gotta get ready to leave like now, otherwise we'll miss the flight we've all gotta catch, and me and you both know we don't wanna be late home.' I sighed as I sat up. Phil rolled his eyes, but nodded in agreement. He picked up his shirt and tried finding his pants. Doing the same thing, I quickly grabbed my make up bag from my bathroom and put it in my ring suitcase. Quickly glancing at my normal luggage, I nodded knowing everything was there.